Lottery numbers strategy

I dont have a problem with the 'sharing' aspect of the lottery - why would I want multi millions? A million is going to be significantly life changing.

I think the lottery wins should be made up of lots more smaller payouts, spread it around a bit more.

Suppose then takings would be down 'cos everyone wants to be enormously rich. Why? :rolleyes:

I don't do the lottery much but when i do i normally use my birthday,17and my house number,30 then pick the rest at random

1-6 I am sure that Camelot once said that if those numbers ever came out there would be so many winners it would hardly be worth while (great minds think alike).

All you people who have won, exactly how much profit have you actually made from your £2 or £3 pounds every week since it started?

I am convinced that the only way to do it is in a syndicate,pick a few numbers and perm them thus covering all your selections. Of course that way you have to share with the other members. I no longer do it having realised how much it cost me to win two or three tenners.The Irish lottery is a better bet £500 for three numbers,and only 42 to pick from.

Good luck to you all ,if you win pm mine in a plain brown envolope!

the lottery is the biggest scam going, you have got a better chance of winning a game of bingo.

Originally posted by ian2965

the lottery is the biggest scam going, you have got a better chance of winning a game of bingo.

Not necessarily, bingo has scam elements to it as well, the numbers that are called are not that random although they are selected via an RNG (random number generator) the machine knows which card has won as all the serial numbers are inputed into the machine so we can check the claims more easily, and in some bingo games such as the National or Link games all clubs have the same numbers which are "selected" by game control and are submitted to us on a sheet of paper with the calling sequence. The numbers are "rigged" in order to suit certain tickets the only thing random is who gets the ticket.

Personally I think we should give all the customers an envelope some have money in and some dont, those who get the money are winners and better luck next time to those who get nowt, no bingo needs to be called then I can knock off early :D

Ever wonder why the daily play games get 26000 winners but the main Wednesday and Saturday draws only manage to get 2 winners........if that!

I stopped playing when 10 extra balls were added to the system. Prior to that, I didn`t mind the price going from £1 to £2 because the payout increased inline with that even for matching 3 numbers.

The odds of winning big time were not good, but with an extra 10 balls.... 👇

I play the Euro millions hotpicks game with 2 numbers lucky dipped every time for £1-50 and have won £100 twice in the last 6 weeks.

im having a go on the Euromillions tonight as it’s a £68 million jackpot...

Just over 2 months ago, I won £25 on 3 numbers, I needed the money as well as I'd got £30 to pay to renew my Martial Arts license.

If you're going to play, pick higher (than 31) random numbers. Numbers 1-31 and 1-12 are likely more commonly used to represent dates, birthdays etc.

I got 100£ on lucky dip Thunderball, this Saturday. But I am more for 5 £ accumulator betting with both to score once or two times a month. It's definitely more likely than the lottery.

22 hours ago, mafya said:

I play the Euro millions hotpicks game with 2 numbers lucky dipped every time for £1-50 and have won £100 twice in the last 6 weeks.

im having a go on the Euromillions tonight as it’s a £68 million jackpot...

I have mixed feelings about roll-overs and very large jackpots,

I am guessing (and that is all it is) that there will be less chance of a hit as the large prize will attract many more players?  Are the odds of winning reduced if there are more players, or are the odds not affected? Someone on here will know.

I can see the excitement element and initial appeal of 50 plus million, but I would be well pleased with just one.  Winning such large amounts would mean that you could be very charitable to less fortunate people and change lives for the better.