The best things of the last 2 years.

I've been living overseas for most of the last 2 years but am returning to the Steel City in July, probably for good. I've not seen a great deal of positivity on here so was wondering what are the biggest improvements to Sheffield in the last two years.

I hope you'll be arriving by train - because if you do you'll have a wonderful surprise! :)

Not sure how I'll be arriving to be honest, but glad they've sorted that bit put, I'm sure they were doing that when I left the first time.

I hope you'll be arriving by train - because if you do you'll have a wonderful surprise! :)

Especially if you're a smoker......

I've been living overseas for most of the last 2 years but am returning to the Steel City in July, probably for good. I've not seen a great deal of positivity on here so was wondering what are the biggest improvements to Sheffield in the last two years.

Im still here chuck, we'll have to arrange a bevvy meeting!!

Especially if you're a smoker......

Although they really should have put fag bins outside the entrance. The scattered fag butts in the entrance aren't a great first impression.

You will have to wait til Halloween, Fright night is a great new thing to Sheffield.