Anyone going to see Faithless 06/04/07?

the tram's always packed, i normally walk down to attercliffe and get the 52, only a quid or so!

Insomnia was amazing got everyone going.

What a fantastic gig. It's the first time I've seen them live and I was just blown away by how good they were. I've been a fan since they started out 12 yrs ago and wish I had got round to seing them sooner. I was stood right at the front centre stage area. The only thing that spoiled it was the group of about 10 larger louts with their shirts off who kept purposely diving into everyone. Mind you they calmed down a bit when one of the d**ckheads got ejected by the security staff !!

A great night and a great group.

Can't wait to see them again.

We were a couple of rows back from the front in the centre. Got a great video of Insomnia until the camera battery died just as it kicks in.... gutted :(

Was a great gig though - Faithless were awesome. Calvin Harris was impressive too - completely off his face but still good. His guitarist was just funny.... :)

Video from friends camera, she deserves slapping for forgetting to charge the battery tho :)

We were a couple of rows back from the front in the centre. Got a great video of Insomnia until the camera battery died just as it kicks in.... gutted :(

Was a great gig though - Faithless were awesome. Calvin Harris was impressive too - completely off his face but still good. His guitarist was just funny.... :)

What?? Calvin Harris was absolute turd! I feel sorry for Faithless having to be on the same posters. Faithless was top notch but Calvin Harris was like a working mens club turn! :gag:

Well we obviously have different taste then - be boring if we all liked the same stuff :) I enjoyed it.

The lads tipped to do well with Groove Armada and the like singing his praises.

Well we obviously have different taste then - be boring if we all liked the same stuff :) I enjoyed it.

The lads tipped to do well with Groove Armada and the like singing his praises.

No offence, just my opinion. :thumbsup:

Got home yesterday to find tickets had turned up - yay :D

Insomnia is one of my most favorite songs ever would love to see it live i bet its brilliant dont think my bf would be botherd though:sad: :sad:

No offence, just my opinion. :thumbsup:

None taken :)

Insomnia is one of my most favorite songs ever would love to see it live i bet its brilliant dont think my bf would be botherd though:sad: :sad:

That's always been my favourite too. My wife bought us tickets to Faithless for my birthday and to be honest, she isn't a fan and wasn't really bothered about going (she's more of an 80's chick - off to see Bryan Adams next month!).

But I think she enjoyed it more than me ! She absolutely loved it - we stood up near the back and threw some shapes 'til we ached all over!

Insomnia was brilliant but We Come One and Salva Mea were the highlights of the night for me.

abosultley loved it, they were brilliant. we were in the seated bit but bang at the front so had a perfect view. danced all the way though :D wasnt even spoilt by my ex being sat about 6 rows behind me :hihi: