My old phone in show...

I've posted a few clips of it on YouTube. Thought you'd all love to see them. Well done everybody.

NM

Amazing!

Ahh I remember the old days. Much better than the current format.

*sigh* the good old days. I LOVED that show, it was hilarious and just brilliant. If only it could come back...

Nick how long have you been on air?(serious question)

It's just one of my old mates used to be addicted to Radio Hallam late night phone ins. She once phoned about her dead hamster that she'd put in the freezer in all innocence and frightened everyone all to death with ... rats, mice - you are not expecting anything like that in your freezer. She then rang back again when she'd still got it in there - was using it as a morgue until she went home from uni and could bury him there... needless to say there was no food in there by this point :gag: It was brilliant :hihi: but it's a long time ago now.

Bring it back, didn't like the ghost phone ins though they were too scary!

how i long for something decent like that to listen to in our vehicle on nights. Umberto and phoneboy are absolute TOSH! Maybe then we wouldn't be left with no option but radio 2 :gag:

Sorry Nick but at best my pattern of listening to your show was sporadic at best so its news to me that its gone!

Must say your was the only show I enjoyed listening to on the radio and you was quite funny - You was like a surgeon dissecting some of the idiots who rang in on your show.

Good Stuff Nick but who's the "Rocker":confused:

Does anyone no What song the Nick @ night theme Came from or if there is a website with nicks old theme tune on it i realy liked the Night at Night Theme Music

Michael