Sign in to follow this  

TheFragCafe - still around or not?

I've been in their a couple of times but haven't played. They've got lots of league stuff set up, about 16 PCs and a good atmosphere from what I've heard. Apparently they do all nighters during uni term time.

They've also got four PS2s with steering wheels and seat frames which look particularly cool. Go in and have a chat, they've always been friendly when I've popped in.

i go to the frag cafe every thursday for my CG (Computer Graphics) course, i know John and Ken. its still around obviously but its moved to victoria hall on chapel walk, top floor.

shortfuse :clap:

The frag cafe had to close down due to shortage in demand, but i have to disagree with those who say it was a geeks meeting place!

I used to go quite a bit and im no geek, out on the town most nites getting wasted looking for women, love my football etc.

The frag cafe was brill though, allways remember Counter-Strike game, it was brilliant, thats when you'd find the odd geek trying to compete with me, but being a true master of the game, they couldnt touch me!!!!!!1 lol

The Frag - as it is know officially know - remains alive and well, running, as people have stated to offer education to the youth of Sheffield.

The current website for The Frag is http://www.thefrag.co.uk

It may still be possible for recreational use of our computers on the basis that a large enough group booking is wanted.

I will make an announcement regarding our summer holiday activities post-easter.

Should you wish to contact us, the number is on our website.

Thanks for all of those who enjoyed the facilities previously and for those who support us in our education.

Jez

The Frag - as it is know officially know - remains alive and well, running, as people have stated to offer education to the youth of Sheffield.

The current website for The Frag is http://www.thefrag.co.uk

It may still be possible for recreational use of our computers on the basis that a large enough group booking is wanted.

I will make an announcement regarding our summer holiday activities post-easter.

Should you wish to contact us, the number is on our website.

Thanks for all of those who enjoyed the facilities previously and for those who support us in our education.

Jez

The Frag rocks. Wooo!