New book club in Sheffield

I'm not sure what time I'll be there as I've got an appointment somewhere else at 5.30, and nobody has given an official meeting point yet - will keep you posted when it's arranged!

Hi. If there are any arrangements for tomorrow could you message me- if not could you let me know the details of the next book club so I can come along :)

Is this club still running? If so I would like to join

Hi

Curio's Cafe is welcoming book clubs in Sheffield who may be seeking somewhere to host their group discussions. Even if you already have somewhere to gather, we are offering 10% off, and also free tea or coffee with any cake purchased!

Please feel free to contact me on 07456262507 or ben2408@outlook.com

I'm interested in joining the reading club.

Is this still running please? I'm moving to Sheffield soon and would be interested in joining a book club

Is this still running please? I'm moving to Sheffield soon and would be interested in joining a book club

Yes me too! There is also a Book Club by Vox Sheffield which is pretty darn good, I used to go there. Not much drinking involved but very relaxed and fun. I always enjoyed a small red wine during meetings and that never caused a stir!