What made you pick your username?

How do you know it's a first for MtB, if you only just joined in the last week or so?
We both know the answer to that.

Thought I'd just check in - it's been a while.

It's been my nickname since i was about 7yrs old.

I got it due to riding a bike (chopper) into a wall for a dare. Flew through the handle bars, over the wall and landed on my back in a bed of roses. Kids today have never lived, sigh!

My mates started calling me a 'psycho' at first then it changed to 'pyschodellik' (couldn't spell back then :loopy:) and finally got shortened to 'Dellik'.

I must point out that the spelling was chosen by me without realising it spelt 'killed' backwards for a looong time.

How do you know it's a first for MtB, if you only just joined in the last week or so?

In the rush to keep finding new user names he clearly didn't have the time to get the spelling right.

Do you fancy crediting me in your OP seeing as this thread is a carbon copy of one I started a couple of months back?

Do you fancy crediting me in your OP seeing as this thread is a carbon copy of one I started a couple of months back?

Put your handbag down Forumasaurus :hihi::hihi:

My user name ?? Oim Oirish. Family name from Clogher Northern Oirland.. :thumbsup:

I made this mashup as a critique to satire the relationship between a song based on a decadent rapper with no nods to hardship and one who practices decadence after reference to impoverishment. :hihi: :hihi:

Edited by Muldoon

My user name relates to a music track found on Michael Jackson's Bad album, and my avatar is from his MJJ Productions logo.

Edited by Speed Demon

Put your handbag down Forumasaurus :hihi::hihi:

My user name ?? Oim Oirish. Family name from Clogher Northern Oirland.. :thumbsup:

I made this mashup as a critique to satire the relationship between a song based on a decadent rapper with no nods to hardship and one who practices decadence after reference to impoverishment. :hihi: :hihi:

lol, you have to cover your back with Copyright on youtube, a critique is fair use :thumbsup:

Should have copyrighted my original thread on this subject.:x

Edited by Forumosaurus

Oh I do apologise Mr Saurus, I did try a search before I posted it but couldn't see anything.....It must have been the fog:hihi:

I know some forum names are obvious but how did you think of your forum name??