What made you pick your username?

I took some random advanced computing course thingy at Eckington school. During it we had to sign up for their site, which should have been fine and dandy, but...

The bloke was too quick, leaving us behind. This made me force out a random combination of letters for a username which was roughly spelled the same as this one now. After a couple of tweaks Mmrraww was born :hihi:

i used to play rugby and the guys used to say i tackled like a monkey!, and i was born in 69. ohh i might look like a monkey as well!!! haha matter of opinion though :hihi::hihi:

im such a bell end

Er, um... *thinks about it*... No comment! :hihi:

*gets coat*

older relative and a younger relative, both of whom I love and respect (muldoon thinks it makes me a terrorist)

I used to be in the Military police and our nickname was Monkey. 104 are the last 3 of my service number, hence Monkey104.

My names Nikki, I have red hair, and support a football team that play in red.

I regretted my user name straight away, as everyone that knows me could tell it was me :(

I got nicknamed Beaker in my old job. One of my favourite cartoons of all time is Freak-a-Zoid. Smash the two together you get Beakerzoid.

And we didn't need you to make us read it all again by quoting the whole thing :rolleyes:

my user name is the shorter versions of my first and surname. Nothing to do with toads :D

Ok point taken:hihi::hihi::hihi:

.............born in Liverpool, quiet, shy and retiring............................???!!!

Guest sibon

I wrote mine backwards.