What made you pick your username?

Mine is a "Curb your Enthusiasm" reference as I'm a big fan of the show. I wanted to have "prettyprettygood" but that's too many characters. Confound you moderators!

As I get older, I find myself empathising more and more with Larry David. He's a curmudgeon but the scrapes that he gets into usually aren't his fault.

E = i once challenged someone to shorten my name and they did to E and loadsa people just call me E

912 = date of birth

A.M.G.66 -- aw my god and i live at number 66.

I assumed the THC bit was a reference to Tetrahydrocannabinol!!! :o

How stupid am I? :loopy:

I thought that too... assumed she was a pot head!

mine suits my persona

Incubus (demon)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the type of demon.

In Western medieval legend, an incubus (plural incubi) is a demon in male form supposed to lie upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them. It was believed to do this in order to spawn other incubi. The incubus drains energy from the woman on whom it performs sexual intercourse in order to sustain itself,[citation needed] and some sources indicate that it may be identified by its unnaturally cold penis.[1] Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with such a spirit by either males or females (the female version of the incubus is called a succubus) may result in the deterioration of health, or even death.

:o

Because I like the ruffley butted pants you get to wear under your party dresses when you're a little girl.

Incubus (demon)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the type of demon.

In Western medieval legend, an incubus (plural incubi) is a demon in male form supposed to lie upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them. It was believed to do this in order to spawn other incubi. The incubus drains energy from the woman on whom it performs sexual intercourse in order to sustain itself,[citation needed] and some sources indicate that it may be identified by its unnaturally cold penis.[1] Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with such a spirit by either males or females (the female version of the incubus is called a succubus) may result in the deterioration of health, or even death.

:o

One of my fave paintings: Fuseli's, The Nightmare, illustrates this wonderfully.

A lack of imagination made me pick my username

And here's me thinking you were a real Taxman! :shocked:

I wanted to use "Mr Carbohydrate", a manics b-side, but it wouldn't fit. I use a line from the song as my signature because it is a very accurate and apt window into my life.

Picked it randomly- think i deserve points for imagination ;).