The Kiddick massive TESCO Computers for schools voucher thread...

Having said all that, was it the petrol station you went to? I'm curious now! POST BACK! :P

Yes...... :)

Waaay! Next time you see me just say 's8 blade', wink and tap your nose :P PLEASE! I'l give you 1000s of vouchers! It would be so funny!!! Come in next tuesday evening!

x

It's not often I go shopping in Tesco but went a few days ago. The guy on the checkout was asking everyone if they wanted vouchers and most seemed to say 'no'. I said 'yes' and he gave me the vouchers that others hadn't wanted - quite a wadge! They're yours DK!

I thought of being cheeky and asking the cashier for the ones other people dont want.

It's not often I go shopping in Tesco but went a few days ago. The guy on the checkout was asking everyone if they wanted vouchers and most seemed to say 'no'. I said 'yes' and he gave me the vouchers that others hadn't wanted - quite a wadge!

Went in again today but it was a different cashier. When she asked if I was collecting vouchers, I said 'yes, I'll take as many as you can give me'. This time I just got my due allocation. Drat!

Oh dammit, I KNEW there was something else I meant to give you the other day :hihi: Got a few in me purse that I was saving for ya! Gizza bell when you're next in and I'll hand em over :D

It's that time of year again where Tesco rewards it's shoppers with those little vouchers that schools are able to get extra computer equipment with.

I appealed last few times & the response was fantastic, thankyou everyone!

As some of you know my lad attends a Special Needs school in the Rotherham area.

It's a small school that does exceptional work - with teaching staff & teaching assistants that are dedicated hard working and just... well superb.

My request is that if you yourself don't normally say yes to vouchers for petrol or shopping - would you please for this promotion?

I will PM the school's postal address to anyone who wants to help me so they can be sent directly to the school for the cost of a stamp.

This cuts out the potential of any being lost in transit on the school-bus...

Thankyou already to my wonderful regular friendly collectors who have started the ball rolling & urged me into thread starting :thumbsup:

The voucher small print: 1 voucher per £10 spent instores/petrol; 1 per £5 in Tesco Express stores

Promo dates between 05/03/07 & 13/05/07

All vouchers to be "banked" by school by 06/07/07 any after that date will go towards the 2008 scheme

:banana: Thankyou in advance! :thumbsup:

I am so sorry that I have only just come across this.

I spend most of my disposable income at Tesco and they always ask me

'' are you collecting school vouchers '', I did not know what they were talking about and just said ''no''.

I will collect them in future and send them to you.

All the best.

Oh dammit, I KNEW there was something else I meant to give you the other day :hihi: Got a few in me purse that I was saving for ya! Gizza bell when you're next in and I'll hand em over :D

Hoky Coky :thumbsup:

I am so sorry that I have only just come across this.

I spend most of my disposable income at Tesco and they always ask me

'' are you collecting school vouchers '', I did not know what they were talking about and just said ''no''.

I will collect them in future and send them to you.

All the best.

:thumbsup: Brilliant - thankyou! :wave:

Well - we just sent in our first bundle - 500 !! :banana::headbang:

And nearly 300 more in progress :thumbsup:

(I was really cheeky in Dinnington Tesco's today - & it paid off :thumbsup:

Well we've completly run out at Tesco now and we aint getting anymore in. Its not fair!

Anyone who goes to the petrol station on abbeydale rd and asks for vouchers, please please stop giving me dirty looks when i say we've run out! Its starting to get to me now! About 6 people looked at me like id just ****** on their grave on my shift today.

Waaaaaaaaay we've got some more in now! Il finally get round to getting you a book or two Don!

:hihi:

Last week for collecting these I believe! I've got about 40 ready to send, hope to get a couple more this week.