The Kiddick massive TESCO Computers for schools voucher thread...

My son's grand dad saves them for my sons school but I will happily split them with you if you wish

Awwwww bless ya :love:

I'll be popping down to Tesco's sometime tomorrow probably, they've got a double points promotion on this weekend and I need a few bits for the Netherthorpe abode.

PM me teh address and I'll forward any vouchers I get to teh school.

Is it Hilltop school by any chance Don?

do u want the saisbury ones too?

Yes please!

Is it Hilltop school by any chance Don?

Neigh - I'll pm you the addy :thumbsup:

I started collecting them last week for you don! Can you please pm the school address as i lost it from last time:thumbsup: i only have about 10 so far, strange thing is i only spent about£15 to get them:confused:

Also heard on an advert for Tescos on t.v. that these vouchers can also be exchanged for musical instruments as well,but dont take my word for it.I will check with Tescos on Monday.

Saw again on t.v. tonight that the vouchers can be exchanged for Guitars,drum kits, amplifiers & microphones. The kids will love these,so save as many as you can. I spend a lot at Tescos every week, so will save them all.

I started collecting them last week for you don! Can you please pm the school address as i lost it from last time:thumbsup: i only have about 10 so far, strange thing is i only spent about£15 to get them:confused:

On it's way matey fing :thumbsup:

Saw again on t.v. tonight that the vouchers can be exchanged for Guitars,drum kits, amplifiers & microphones. The kids will love these,so save as many as you can. I spend a lot at Tescos every week, so will save them all.

I can just imagine my lad being let loose on a drum kit with his stick thin limbs :hihi:

Just counted out our first 194 this morning from ours, family, friends & R-lass's work collegues :clap:

How cool is that? :headbang:

I've saved 5 so far for ya Don :D and we don't tend to shop at Tesco :o

<---rebelling ;)

Hi Don I Only Have Three Vouchers But Will Gladly Send Them To The School If You Pm Me The Address