The Kiddick massive TESCO Computers for schools voucher thread...

Last week for collecting these I believe! I've got about 40 ready to send, hope to get a couple more this week.

It is/ was indeed :thumbsup: and :wow: Thankyou!!!

Our running (home) total is getting impressive :clap:

We have 53 at last count :D

I stole my mums too!!! :)

not bad for only about 4 or 5 trips.... (they are generous here in chesterfield!!!)

I do :) i saved it in my PMs :)

I'll be sending them off at the end of this week :D

hi dk have sent 300 today and about 50 more to come

hope they help xxx

We have 53 at last count :D

I stole my mums too!!! :)

not bad for only about 4 or 5 trips.... (they are generous here in chesterfield!!!)

They're the same on the one on Infirmary Road especially at night, we went in there on Thursday night and we'd spent £40, he gave me a book which contained 20 tokens....very generous.

Sorry for raining on the tesco parade - but do people know how much you have to spend to get the necessary 21,990 vouchers needed for ONE PC - let me tell you all...

It works out that parents and normal folk have to splash out nearly £250,000 for ONE PC.

Why not just give the schools cash instead- as they can get a decent PC for only £350+

Not saying it is a bad thing however that you are all doing - but I think its a complete con of Tesco's to do this :D

Sorry for raining on the tesco parade - but do people know how much you have to spend to get the necessary 21,990 vouchers needed for ONE PC - let me tell you all...

It works out that parents and normal folk have to splash out nearly £250,000 for ONE PC.

Why not just give the schools cash instead- as they can get a decent PC for only £350+

Not saying it is a bad thing however that you are all doing - but I think its a complete con of Tesco's to do this :D

Blimey, I didnt know you needed that many vouchers to get one PC. This year however, they are able to buy musical instruments, so that may be better.

Do you still have the schools addy? :)

No, Ive lost it can you send it me again. I save all my vouchers up till they stop issuing them, and send them all together, so theres no rush Donks.

Yes, but if Tesco's didn't give vouchers, they'd probably get the £250,000 anyway, because people have to buy food, etc, regardless of any freebies going. I doubt there are that many people who would change to shopping at Tesco's just for vouchers.

And there is quite a difference between donating actual money and donating something that is of no use to you personally, but could benefit other people.

Not that I'm saying Tesco's are saints, any more than the other supermarkets or manufacturers are with their "help for schools". It might be just a PR exercise for them, but I think everybody should take as much advantage of it as they can.

Dozy

hi dk have sent 300 today and about 50 more to come

hope they help xxx

Dear Lord! :wow: Increadible! :clap: Brilliant!

Yes, but if Tesco's didn't give vouchers, they'd probably get the £250,000 anyway, because people have to buy food, etc, regardless of any freebies going. I doubt there are that many people who would change to shopping at Tesco's just for vouchers.

And there is quite a difference between donating actual money and donating something that is of no use to you personally, but could benefit other people.

Dozy

True, people still buy groceries & petrol :thumbsup:

We get petrol from Tescos during these promo's. It's actuially slightly more convenient (geographically) from ASDA the rest of the time.

PM'd you Pattricia :thumbsup:

But a MASSIVE THANKYOU to everyone who's pm'd so far & who have collected! :clap: