Cycling and virility

Did anybody see the latest report on cycling? It may be wonderful for the environment and your general health but not so good for your naughty bits :wink:

Apparently, men who cycle run the risk of reducing their virility and women also risk damaging their bits too. It's all in the shape of the saddle you see. Any cyclists here with children who can disprove this theory.

What gets me is that people must actually get paid for doing this type of research WHY :?:

Finally..! Now I have an excuse to be lazy.! :lol:

*shrugs* Everything's bad for you somewhere along the lines, several times I've heard that some vegetables are bad for you rather than good.. It get's stupid really.

I,m a racing cyclist Mo and spend more time on my bike than i do at home and work full time.

I have 5 children, but i do suffer from saddle sores now and again and my t*******s are rather lumpy, and i don,t have cancer before anybody says visit the doc.

If i cycle over 100 miles as i occationally do then i also suffer numb p***s syndrome which is caused by the constant rubbing on the side of the saddle in the nether regions. :oops:

Too much detail cycleracer!

Maxt it is a well known fact that any long distance cyclist suffers from the problems i have stated.

We are all adults that use the forum, and i have not rudely abbreviated any of the sensative parts.

If you find the correct terms i used for them embarrasing then I suggest you read a medical book about it.

For your sake i,ll abbreviate P***s and T*******s but the fact remains the same.

Anyone else find my natural words info embarrassing.

There are a couple of younger people using this forum I believe..

I wouldn't say I found it embarrasing, but it isn't really appropriate for younger members.

It's just an expression cycleracer. If it upsets you then I'll refrain from responding to your posts.

To me this is a load of bull! I have cycled all of my life and it has not affected me in this way at all, take no notice, these fools are gettng paid for producing useless statistics.

Originally posted by "The Cycleracer"

I,m a racing cyclist Mo and spend more time on my bike than i do at home and work full time.

I have 5 children, but i do suffer from saddle sores now and again and my testicles are rather lumpy, and i don,t have cancer before anybody says visit the doc.

If i cycle over 100 miles as i occationally do then i also suffer numb penis syndrome which is caused by the constant rubbing on the side of the saddle in the nether regions. :oops:

Well then Cycleracer it's obviously a load of bull. If you have 5 children then there isn't anything wrong with your virility. I don't have a problem with the description of your side effects but hey it can't be doing them any good :shock:

The side affects to cycling i mentioned are caused by friction, and is a recognised problem and does not cause any long lasting problem.

If you know aything about cycling Lance Armstrong 4 times Tour De France winner got testicle cancer and thought for his life though this was not caused by cycling, though the lumps I have is scar tissue for constant saddle sores that heal a bit like hard skin on feet caused by constant walking.

Did anybody see the latest report on cycling? It may be wonderful for the environment and your general health but not so good for your naughty bits :wink:

Apparently, men who cycle run the risk of reducing their virility and women also risk damaging their bits too. It's all in the shape of the saddle you see. Any cyclists here with children who can disprove this theory.

What gets me is that people must actually get paid for doing this type of research WHY :?:

Suppose I best give up the cycling then :(

A bloke wrote to a journal complaining

"Since cycling,I have been unable to get an erection for three months"

A poll of cyclists agreed that an hour was considered to be the median time and that three months was impossible.