Young mums, how's life being a mum?

very interesting when do these run?

very very interesting zebra!!

do you know what kind of courses and how much they would be?

i know you said you have got a lady coming, but when shes been any info would be great!!!

Have a look on website for a list of courses, I assume ther will be one there.

The courses are free if you get benefit of any description but low costs anyway I think, will find out on Monday.

Jellytots opens Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays 1 - 3 pm and we hope to have one of these sessions with laptops available.

Not sure what day yet, got to arrange our internet connection first.

Im 23, soon 24 and i must admit it is bloody hard and every mum deserves a medal for all the emotional, mental and physical work they have to do.

I have 2 boys the age of 2 and 13weeks. To tell you the truth sometimes i cant wait to get back to work ! :thumbsup:

I'm 24 and a single mom to a 1 year old.

Its hard work especially making all the decisions on your own.

I thought it was dead easy til he turned 9 month!!

I'm taking another year off work as i would not be any better off working at the moment.

I'm enjoying all the time i get to spend with my son as i know you cant get these years back.

I'm 22yrs old and have two boys aged 4 and 2 and they are a totally wild at times.

I'd just turn 18 yrs when i had my first and i was a single mom and found it very hard to cope for the first year but with the support of my mom and a close friend I got through it. Now i've been back with my partner for two years but often been a family is harder than been a single mom as i now have 3 kids to look after :hihi:

The kids are older now and its harder to entertain them through the day and i often want to pull my hair out when their fighting and tormenting each other i would always tell young teens like my little sister that having kids is hard work and they should live life to the max before settling down.

I've been at college for 2yrs and now i'm apply for jobs and i must admit its scary.:o

I've just become bored of staying at home doing the same routines and thought it was time to move on a little although i hate change. i'll be glad of the break but I love my kids and i'll miss them loads when i'm away from them during the day.:love:

I am a young mum,mother of 2 one is 5 and one is 8 both boys.I cope fine i have plenty of routine.Kids are in bed at 7pm mon-thurs and friday and saturday in bed at 7 but watch dvd.I love being a young mum wouldn't have it any other way.When they smile it makes it all worth while charlie x x

I'm a young mum too, i'm 21 and my DS is 2, i'm a single mum at the moment (live on my own with my son) but OH's moving in next week so things will be soooo different then, going back to work in April too which is a scary thought but quite looking forward to it.

Im 21 got 2 boys Connor 2 and Lucas 1 next month and we are talking about having another.

Clareyfairy just wondering wether you are in my college class (Online in im kates class). Did you post your story on web bord about having a baby at a young age??

I was a young mum (19), my daughter will be 13 in July!!!! I can't quite believe it.

im not so young 28, i have 4 boys.

my eldest in 11 i had him when i was 17

i went to uni when he was 9 months old and my mum did the child care. i was a single mum then, i loved it he was an easy baby. i then got married and had number 2 at 21, went out to work part time mum/husband did the child care. i loved the freedom but also being a mum. baby number 3 i was 26 i started my own online organic company. baby number 4 is now 5 months old and im opening an organic babycare shop in sheffield with 2 boys in school and two in childcare. God its been hard work but i love being a mum the most rewarding job

Im 21 got 2 boys Connor 2 and Lucas 1 next month and we are talking about having another.

Clareyfairy just wondering wether you are in my college class (Online in im kates class). Did you post your story on web bord about having a baby at a young age??

Yep, that was me. :hihi: