Sanctuary housing Shiregreen estate

Evening PT,

How are you and i hope Pop's is ok!:thumbsup:

Can i spoil your little snippet? (LOL)

Like my wet room, the guys did a brill job, like yours! but kier did the work! Does this count as a Brownie Point for Sanctuary? :huh: LOL.:hihi:

ooh, you got your wet room? excellent! :clap:

Did you get a chouce of colour scheme, too, or is it just clinical white? I got a lovely blonde stone coloured tile. It looks fab.

Just thought I'd let you know we went to view the house and have accepted it!!! Kitchen and bathroom have been done and it had a really nice feel to it, thanks for anyones help and I might even bump into you around shiregreen!!!

Welcome to the shiregreen cw222. Perhaps we can meet on the shops and have a can or 2 with the other chavs :)

Think we'll be pretty busy trying to get all the durst and dirt out of our house for the 1st 6 months but if it all gets too much and we need a break we'll let you know!!!!1

cw222 Welcome to Shiregreen , it's not a bad place really... well I like it mainly, the only places that need to be avoided really is round the shop areas where kids tend to congregate, you should be ok where your going :)

I have to say that for once I am quite happy with Sanctuary, I reported a repair to my step and they dealt with it really promptly :thumbsup:

When sanctuary wanted our vote we all got promised everything. nice gardens. patio's, shed's, brick walls [cant remember anything about wooden fences] inside the houses all the walls would be replasterd, you could choose between gas and electric fire's, toilets with sinks in, everything!!!!

now that they have taken over you have to fight for everything they come into our houses with attitudes, if they dont have to repair it they won't no matter how bad the repair could be. My parents ceiling had cracks all over it but the paper on was holding it all together an inspector came to look at the problem and said all the paper that was on [that had been on for about 24yrs, so you can imagin how much paint was on ] had to come off when we did all the ceiling fell in. i think that we should get sheffield city council back

do you think it would have stayed up if it was sheffield council?

toilets with sinks in

Remind me not to shake your hand

:hihi:

Mod: Threads merged. Please search for recent, similar threads before starting new ones.

We can't have SCC back the estate is sold end of story no longer their problem...it's our problem now, I think there needs to be much more of a community spirit and make things happen in our own area.

If your all that cheesed off, then do something about it.

Attend a Brightside/Shiregreen Area Panel Meeting. The Area Panel meetings are open to the public and are normally held at a local venue in the evening. Meetings are less formal than other meetings of the Council and public involvement is welcomed. There is an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions and submit petitions at these meetings.

It's nice to see Sanctuary and council officials squirm as you ask that inquizative question that they can't really answer TRUTHFULLY!

This link below should tell you where and when the next meeting is, don’t sit at home complaining about it on this website do something about it and attend the next meeting. The more the merrier!

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/your-city-council/council-meetings/area-panels/brightside--shiregreen

Free tea and biscuits too.

:rant:

Just found this, Next meeting.

Tuesday 29 July, 1.30pm, Shiregreen Community Centre, Sicey Avenue.

Happy moaning!