Sanctuary housing Shiregreen estate

i think the white doors look really nice!

we are in the near future having our houses remodernised by sanctuary housing who took over our estate last year..just a few questions...

anyone out there with sanctaury..what is workmanship like??

what does the remodernisation look like after they done...we were told we cud move out while this was being dun..is that a good idea?? just in the dark at the mo...dont no what to expect..::huh: :huh:

Hi

Depending on what work you are having done, expect it to be a nightmare!

If you can move out during the process, then I would take the opportunity. Otherwise you will be having builders in and out of your house for ages and it will be disruptive.

(I have not had the work done myself but I know what these schemes can be like for the residents).

Good luck

I live on Shiregreen and sanctuary are doing the houses on here.It is disrupting for the residents but the houses look lovely when done :love: .My house is owned so mine won't be done, it has cost me thousands to have mine done up!!My neighbors seem very happy with the finished work although you do get some moaners :(

there is a thread about sanctuary housing i suggest u read what people have put!!!!! its under sanctuary housing shiregreen estate in sheffield property & housing

i must be one of the lucky ones i had a blocked drain.. broken backdoor handle and washer on tap fixed within 24hrs of reported them...but saying that sanctary have not yet started renovations on our house yet ..we,ll have to see what happens..im in two minds wether to move out or not while they are doing it

The catch dropped out of our front door knob into the mechanism; jamming the door shut. They came out in about 3 or 4 days.

We have cats, so we're in *three* minds, stay with the cats, stay with the cats in a cattery (they'd freak out though...), or move with the cats in a cattery. :D

my friend put his dog inthe kennels cost him a fortune...3 months later and house still not finished and dog going slowly nuts...we have a dog and its her im worried about plus i dont know if i can cope with all the mess...if anyone has moved out while thier house was being renovated..how far away did sancturay move you ????

there is a thread about sanctuary housing i suggest u read what people have put!!!!! its under sanctuary housing shiregreen estate in sheffield property & housing

Mod note: Threads merged

yes its terrible!

i have jus had a phone call from sanctuary rent office asking me when iam going to pay my rent,because i did not pay it over the phone with my credit card as usual,i paid it over the counter at the post office...who do these ppl think they are...i have jus had a letter yesterday morning without prior notice that the rent has gone up to £59.59 from £55...iam digusted..by the way i dint vote for them either in the s5 area:rant: :rant: :rant: