St Pats Day Saturday 17th... Who's going out?

great day to have a birthday,,,, hmmm twinkle! lolx hava a great day everybody x

apologies everybody, i meant to post the comment about having irish working parents on another forum because some man was slagging off the irish xx

I'll be out later once I've got over last night...... I've got some Irish friends so that's good enough reason for me :D

I'll be out later once I've got over last night...... I've got some Irish friends so that's good enough reason for me :D

Oh I havent... but I've got a green dress and a taste for guinness so thats good enough for me! :P:D

Oh I havent... but I've got a green dress and a taste for guinness so thats good enough for me! :P:D

That's good enough in my book.

I'm not any of my Irish mates are actually coming out with me today - I did wake up on one of 'ems sofa this morning at 5.30am though so that'll do...... or something?!?!

That's good enough in my book.

I'm not any of my Irish mates are actually coming out with me today - I did wake up on one of 'ems sofa this morning at 5.30am though so that'll do...... or something?!?!

haha yeah that counts! you spent *some* of the day with them! :D

Exactly, I might even put something green on and I'm sure I've got some Guiness hats somewhere.

Yeah I'll look for the person dressed in green and drinking Guiness - shouldn't be hard........ :hihi:

Yeah I'll look for the person dressed in green and drinking Guiness - shouldn't be hard........ :hihi:

haha indeed! ;)

Now I've just read the rest of the thread I've narrowed it down to a blonde in a green dress drinking Guiness somewhere in Sheffield - piece of cake :)

Now I've just read the rest of the thread I've narrowed it down to a blonde in a green dress drinking Guiness somewhere in Sheffield - piece of cake :)

Fishnet stockings and black stilletoes.... Don't forget the details :P