Firvale motorist centre

anyone out there remember firvale motorist centre herries rd firvale end or grahams tyres on leppings lane hillsborough my hubby n me set up grahams tyres back in 1977 n sold it about 1981/2ish then hubby started fmc around 1983 till around 1999ish

Where was Firvale Motorist Center? My Uncle owned Turners Garage on Herries Road but sold it about 25 years ago.

Bottom of Herries Road, Back of the Northern General Hospital, I think it may have been the same building but it was deralict when we took it on although I do know it had petrol pumps at one point

Where was Firvale Motorist Center? My Uncle owned Turners Garage on Herries Road but sold it about 25 years ago.

I must have met your uncle as when it was first sold i had a tyre business on leppings lane and i bought a load of stock from turners about that time 1981/82. the garage was sold at the time to a company armstrongs in Hull who opened it as an exhaust company but it didn't last long and was closed down for about a year or so till we opened it in 84