Help: My friend's boyfriend is in Asia and she's stuck here with me.

Guest Mod_Man

Hello all.

My friend's boyfriend has just buggered off round the world for five months and left her here with me. Now I am well aware of how much she loves and misses the lucky fella but I feel I need some help now too.

You see she is missing the affection, hugs, kisses and all the other mushy stuff. Basically she is missing him loads and I'm running out of ideas. She is feeling a little down today ( as expected ) but she says that whenever she was feeling down he would bring her cake and do nice things. I don't do cake and nice things. I am the sensible one who tries to be logical about things. I have tried shaking her but this just makes her scream. I tried putting a picture of said boyfriend over my face as a mask but that made her cry. I can't bake cakes and there is no way I'm buying flowers or chocolates. Should I knock her out for a few days? How do you fill a void left by someone who is loved so much.

I can't cope with Eastenders anymore but I'm afraid to tell her in case it sets her off again. We'll be watching Hollyoaks next and I'm afraid that would be too much. Help me keep my ever so lovely friend happy but keep myself sane at the same time. :thumbsup:

P.S. Belinkabelle I do love you really.

Put a sad movie on when she starts crying pass her a tissue soaked in chloroform .. Sorted :) . She gets a good nights sleep and you get to watch football . Or you could always get her Hypnotised :)

Misread the title at first thought it said "My friends boyfriend is stuck in Asda":hihi:

Hello all.

My friend's boyfriend has just buggered off round the world for five months and left her here with me. Now I am well aware of how much she loves and misses the lucky fella but I feel I need some help now too.

You see she is missing the affection, hugs, kisses and all the other mushy stuff. Basically she is missing him loads and I'm running out of ideas. She is feeling a little down today ( as expected ) but she says that whenever she was feeling down he would bring her cake and do nice things. I don't do cake and nice things. I am the sensible one who tries to be logical about things. I have tried shaking her but this just makes her scream. I tried putting a picture of said boyfriend over my face as a mask but that made her cry. I can't bake cakes and there is no way I'm buying flowers or chocolates. Should I knock her out for a few days? How do you fill a void left by someone who is loved so much.

I can't cope with Eastenders anymore but I'm afraid to tell her in case it sets her off again. We'll be watching Hollyoaks next and I'm afraid that would be too much. Help me keep my ever so lovely friend happy but keep myself sane at the same time. :thumbsup:

P.S. Belinkabelle I do love you really.

Send for MINIMINCH, he'll sort her out.:thumbsup:

If you want advice on what to do,i would take it from the thread she has already started on this subject. :thumbsup:

I don't mind people posting their sorrows on here but not in stereo purleasssseee!! :hihi:

awww your sweet modman

9 inch will usually change any face

Forget being a bloke and be a girlie mate instead. Actually, it is quite a hard act to follow. To be a good mate, yet not overstep any lines etc.

Anyway, just be there to listen. Not a hard task. Yet, not every bloke I've met can do it.

Anyway, just have a chat. I mean, if this was you in her shoes, what would you like your friends to do ?

can't beat them ? join them?

next time she starts crying.. YOU start crying, but louder and more sadder.

that way she stops and looks at you and try and feel sorry for you and try to comfort YOU!