Hendersons available in Lincoln

At last I've found an outlet for Hendersons Relish in Lincoln...

Morrisons supermarket on Tritton Road just started stocking it.

I may never have to return to Sheffield ever again :(

I am gonna take some to the caravan next week to show the locals on the east coast what they are missing

already got mine.. yummy.. love the stuff!

Just the thing to put on a pie from Curtis's. ;)

I found out the other day that its available in Morrisons in Leicester!

Im raiding the place next week.

Unfortunately here in Cornwall no bu**er stocks the Sheffield Liquor, so when my mate went to visit his daughter, I got him to bring me back 10 bottles of the stuff! :hihi:

Thankyou Grinder bloke,Thankyou ,Thankyou ,Thankyou ,Just been to lincoln and got me a supply of Hendos, cant get it here in Skeg anymore, saves a trip back to Sheff every time, will have to enquire at Morrisons in Skeg to see if they are gonna stock it, cant live without mi Hendos, once again Thankyou for a "Life saving Post" lol.

Unfortunately here in Cornwall no bu**er stocks the Sheffield Liquor, so when my mate went to visit his daughter, I got him to bring me back 10 bottles of the stuff! :hihi:

I am coming down to your part of the world in a few weeks, so let me know if you want some bringing down. ;)

Thankyou Grinder bloke,Thankyou ,Thankyou ,Thankyou ,Just been to lincoln and got me a supply of Hendos, cant get it here in Skeg anymore, saves a trip back to Sheff every time, will have to enquire at Morrisons in Skeg to see if they are gonna stock it, cant live without mi Hendos, once again Thankyou for a "Life saving Post" lol.

Steady leave some for me ;)

Your Lucky..My local supplier in Stockton has just gone out of business..and I have now to find another outlet that sells it round here before the the 5 bottles I have in storage run out...I feel like I'm a "Henderson Junkie"...What do they put in it ? and is it legal???.

Your Lucky..My local supplier in Stockton has just gone out of business..and I have now to find another outlet that sells it round here before the the 5 bottles I have in storage run out...I feel like I'm a "Henderson Junkie"...What do they put in it ? and is it legal???.

They would sell twice as much if it was illegal. Can you imagine "a line of Hendo's" or a "Hendo's flavoured spliff" or even "a syringe full of Hendo's pumped straight into the vein"? :)

Also available in N Warks! The Plough in Mancetter (just off the A5 near Atherstone) has it on every table. They'll even sell you a bottle. Great pies too.