What music are you listening to?

Listened to the whole of Beatles Rubber Soul - what an amazing album, hardly sounds dated.

better than sgt.peppers any day

Most of their albums were better than Sgt Pepper, in my view. Most of the folks who raved about it were just following the critics, who were going gaga over it, bloody musical snobs, I say. :cool:

Listened to the whole of Beatles Rubber Soul - what an amazing album, hardly sounds dated.

IMHO, so was 'Revolver'.

IMHO, so was 'Revolver'.

While my favourite Beatles albums are their earlier ones, including Rubber Soul and Revolver, I do have a soft spot for Let It Be (the album) as I was having personal relationship stuff happening at the time of its release. Long and Winding Road is one of my very favourite Beatles songs too, even though Lennon was my favourite Beatle.

I thought it was just me who thought revolver and rubber soul were better than the over rated sgt.peppers album .Another album by the fab four that needs revisiting is Help some fine tunes on that one too, dig it out and dust it off..

I thought it was just me who thought revolver and rubber soul were better than the over rated sgt.peppers album .Another album by the fab four that needs revisiting is Help some fine tunes on that one too, dig it out and dust it off..

Talking film soundtracks albums by the lads, I marginally prefer Hard Days Night to Help, but not by much, but once again they are both hands down better than Magical Mystery Tour, which I rate the same as Sgt Pepper.

one the subject of bands from my youth a number of re-issues and some extended versions of the original bad company's first six albums have been released some are marked as 2015 and others 2017 missed that some how, try to download them now if you can.

one the subject of bands from my youth a number of re-issues and some extended versions of the original bad company's first six albums have been released some are marked as 2015 and others 2017 missed that some how, try to download them now if you can.

Paul Rodgers is one hell of a rocker, love his voice and stage presence whoever he is with.

Paul Rodgers is one hell of a rocker, love his voice and stage presence whoever he is with.

Who but Paul could have fronted queen after Freddie died?

---------- Post added 07-09-2018 at 19:32 ----------

Presenting an 80s night next weekend looking for suggestions well known good dance records that never made number 1,got all those. Got five hours to fill.

Who but Paul could have fronted queen after Freddie died?

---------- Post added 07-09-2018 at 19:32 ----------

Presenting an 80s night next weekend looking for suggestions well known good dance records that never made number 1,got all those. Got five hours to fill.

Here are a few that should be dance-worthy;

Down Under- Men At Work.

All Over The World - ELO.

Modern Love- David Bowie

Dancing In The Dark- Bruce Springsteen

Uptown Girl- Billy Joel

Beat It- Michael Jackson

Dancing In The Street- Mick Jagger& David Bowie

All the above also come from hit albums with several other tracks worth dancing too. Just my two-penneth could think of lots more, but not much time left as I have to go out. I am sure you will already have thought up a lot of the above yourself.

Here are a few that should be dance-worthy;

Down Under- Men At Work.

All Over The World - ELO.

Modern Love- David Bowie

Dancing In The Dark- Bruce Springsteen

Uptown Girl- Billy Joel

Beat It- Michael Jackson

Dancing In The Street- Mick Jagger& David Bowie

All the above also come from hit albums with several other tracks worth dancing too. Just my two-penneth could think of lots more, but not much time left as I have to go out. I am sure you will already have thought up a lot of the above yourself.

all good dance tracks

Edited by choogling

Brief Candles-Brief Candles

Beatrice Nine-Incredible Husk

Veil Veil Vanish-Change In The Neon Light

Rubur-True Bypass