What music are you listening to?

Nice choice ^ Now listening to Marvin Gaye - 'I want you' the vocals make the hairs stand up love the feeling

Ooooo, I might look it up on Spotify. :)

Ooooo, I might look it up on Spotify. :)

Oh deffinitely do and then 'whats going on' by marvin gaye another talented man sadly not with us

Oh deffinitely do and then 'whats going on' by marvin gaye another talented man sadly not with us

Good tunes, I also like ' Ain't No Mountain' . I have ' It Started With a Kiss ' by Hot Chocolate, on my playlist. However Luther Vandross, will always be my number one singer in that genre of music.:)

Not listening to it but just heard Nick Knowles has brought an album out,if it's that easy why don't we all bring one out.

Not listening to it but just heard Nick Knowles has brought an album out,if it's that easy why don't we all bring one out.

So has Bradley Walsh:hihi:

Now ... RUN DMC - Rock Box

Never heard it before love the guitar and beat wow

Sally Doherty and the Sumacs - Black is the colour (wonderful arrangements of some traditional folk songs, as well as a couple of old Spanish songs and one French one by local artist. 50 minutes of pure bliss).