What music are you listening to?

What in the name of sweet baby is Jeebus is that :hihi: .

Well i like to be 'unique', 'different' blah blah, wouldnt it be boring if everyone had the same taste.:help::hihi:

Well i like to be 'unique', 'different' blah blah, wouldnt it be boring if everyone had the same taste.:help::hihi:

That's true. But I don't think that even qualifies as music :hihi: .

That's true. But I don't think that even qualifies as music :hihi: .

Well i do have a tendancy for 'daftish' songs, mind the boys do seem fun and a bit tapped like my self.:help::hihi:

Well i do have a tendancy for 'daftish' songs, mind the boys do seem fun and a bit tapped like my self.:help::hihi:

I'm just being a curmudgeon. I like the original version though.

I've now moved on to Costello's Live at the El Mocambo.

Have "borrowed" Jack Peñate's Everything is new from the daughter's room while she's at school. It's rather good.

Guest sibon
Have "borrowed" Jack Peñate's Everything is new from the daughter's room while she's at school. It's rather good.

It is, isn't it:)

Pete Docherty's Grace/Wastelands is playing softly here. That is nice too.

I am listening to Arctic Monkeys latest album Humbug at the moment. It is quite good, the best one they have done. They seem to be maturing and the vocal is less of a rough Sheffield accent. Alex Turner is singing proper words intead of using Sheffield words like reight and mardy.

currently listening to LANZALOT - A BLADE INDA FLESH BIG!!! Sheff home grown MC... GOOGLE HIM

Was watching Bill Wyman and the Rhythm Kings last night. Excellent show. In the Italian restaurant before the show, Terry Taylor, Albert Lee and Gary US Bonds were scoffing. Didn't recognise them at the time, just knew they hadn't got local accents. That was at Floral Hall, New brighton.