What music are you listening to?

My man, Stevie Wonder -- Superstition & Isn't she lovely (damn right I am ;))

This

The minute or so from about 2 minutes 50 in is so good it almost makes me wet myself. I cannot resist playing air guitar and screaming at the top of my lungs, even at this time!

I don't even usually like music with screaming in it!

Very technical stuff. A lot of people won't appreciate the intelligence behind the composition of this music!!

My man, Stevie Wonder -- Superstition & Isn't she lovely (damn right I am ;))

At the moment, listening to The Lighthouse Family on a CD.

As a sidenote to the above from bizzle - I remember seeing Stevie Wonder in concert in Wembley in the 80's, he was on from 8pm till midnight, joined from 11pm to midnight, for a whole hour - Marvin Gaye and Diana Ross - truly one of the best concerts I've been to.

Phil Collins -- against all odds, in the air tonight, another day in paradise & one more night...........woop :)

GREEN DAY ! American Idiot and their new album. Am going to see them end of month... It's gona be soo gud ! Gona have to give Dookie a quick whizz as well.

Also getting right into Clannad and Enya just lately.

Vision of Disorder, Bloc Party, Snapcase, Earth Crisis, I Monster, The Horrors, Royksopp and Suicidal Tendencies.

Not listening to anything right now, but lately I've been more than occupied with the glorious stereo box set of the Beatles remasters, very kindly lent to me by Ousetunes.

Also, after reading the touching posts on the thread about SF member Chairboy in the History & Expats section, I'll be listening to Mahler's 5th and a bit of Elgar this evening.