What music are you listening to?

killers - mr brightside excellent song full blast (my poor neighbours lol)

The Pretty Things "S.F Sorrow" from 1967 - one of the best albums of the psychedelic 60s

S.F. Sorrow has a significant place in rock & roll history, though it's hardly widely acknowledged. Generally considered the first "rock opera," the 1967 opus by erstwhile gritty rockers turned psychedelic visionaries predates the Who's vastly more popular Tommy by a year. (Incidentally, there are significant parallels between the plots of both records.) Some would therefore lay blame for all the theatrical tomfoolery that followed at the feet of the Pretties, but they didn't get much credit for their accomplishment, so they probably don't deserve much reproof. Like most everything that came out of London in the late '60s, S.F. Sorrow owes a debt to the Beatles in its sonic adventurousness (Beatles/Pink Floyd engineer Norman Smith deserves credit) and kaleidoscopic lyrical bent, albeit with darker hues (the protagonist's sweetheart is killed in a hydrogen balloon explosion). If your idea of a night at the opera centers around classic Brit rock, S.F. Sorrow is just the ticket.

http://www.amazon.com/S-F-Sorrow-Pretty-Things/dp/B00000BIBQ

bassline, grime, hip hop, reggae and garage

Edited by greensuit

Already gone - Kelly Clarkson

I know I know its a mushy song but really like the lyrics. Full blast in car and singing at top of my voice :hihi: Isn't it amazing how you think you sound just like em :hihi::hihi:

Little Boots - Remedy Just download album so will let you all know what I think of that one - hopes its good.:D

Rufus Wainwright.

I like to call him "Dufas Wainwright", but I actually like him, so the giggling dies after about 3 seconds.

The 1970 NY Pop Festival version of Red House by Jimi Hendrix.

Words really can't decribe how much I adore this; it blows all other performances of the song out of the water. Eight minutes of perfection! :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FouKZ9HtmvA