What music are you listening to?

The Algorithm - Brute Force...

I'll say this, metalman, you post some really interesting stuff on this thread.

I'm currently fixated on something more mainstream:

. For the last few months, it's been the music while I work.

Tim McGraw & Faith Hill. I'm going to see them at the O2 in March, I've been waiting over 20 years for this so I can't wait!! Yeee haaaaw!

Marshall Law - Razorhead (good HM album, bit of a Queensryche-alike)

Mandalay - Empathy (synthpop/triphoppy stuff, once touted as being like Portishead except it's not really much like Portishead)

Fluidage - I ride the weedharvester thru Mars (relaxing tripped out stoner rock. Get it here for free!)

East Side Story by Squeeze. love this album produced by Elvis Costello and Sheffield's own Paul Carrack replacing Jools Holland on keys and doing a great job with the lead vocals on Tempted, which was the band's first US hit.

Have you got the other HIA/Biosphere collaboration, Birmingham Frequencies? That's pretty good too.

Stupendously good. Thanks for that.

Caught this on the radio the other day, so I looked it up and been quite addicted to it for some reason.

After watching the latest Thor film it had to be...

Led Zeppelin. I had a dig round and transferred to SD card many of my Zeppelin albums. Some of their tracks are a bit too "way out" for me but the likes of (to name a couple) Hearbreaker and Immigrant song do bring back some good memories. I'm sure many motorists around Sheffield have had a giggle at the ageing bloke head banging in his car! :hihi:

Percival Pembroke - A course in the theory of drones. Somebody from Bristol who has adopted the name of a light aircraft and then produced a great ambient album. Get it free here as well as several others of differing styles. I found this one by reading a Bandcamp article about Belgian cassette label Genot Centre.

Percival Pembroke - A course in the theory of drones. Somebody from Bristol who has adopted the name of a light aircraft and then produced a great ambient album. Get it free here as well as several others of differing styles. I found this one by reading a Bandcamp article about Belgian cassette label Genot Centre.

cheers ill check it out, sounds........interesting

Guest makapaka

"Wrong Creatures"

Album by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - like all their albums it can't peak their second album release but it is still very good.

Midnight in Harlem by Tedeschi Trucks Band, live version. Outstanding slide guitar from Derek Trucks and the usual great vocals from the missus.