What music are you listening to?

Following an interesting tv prog last night about bands reuniting, I am listening to The Zombies, courtesy of Alexa

Zombies?? "It's too late to say they're sorry" because she is definitely not there, after all these years. LOL . They must be in their mid 70's, for dog's sake:D

Edited by Ontarian1981

Larry Miller Band, steaming and saving from amazon top blues guitarist singer song writer.

---------- Post added 03-02-2018 at 16:28 ----------

Zombies?? "It's too late to say they're sorry" because she is definitely not there, after all these years. LOL . They must be in their mid 70's, for dog's sake:D

many a good tune played on an old fiddle

---------- Post added 03-02-2018 at 16:33 ----------

Following an interesting tv prog last night about bands reuniting, I am listening to The Zombies, courtesy of Alexa

saw an advert on tv the other night cant remember the product but the story was about an old band reforming wondered if it featured a real old band.

We always joke in our house that when the album version is on the radio it must be because the DJ needs the loo :)

if I need a drink/pee its American pie about eight mins great for long bar queues.

if I need a drink/pee its American pie about eight mins great for long bar queues.

George Thorogood's version of " One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer" would really help you out if the queues at the bar and the bog were really long LOL.

George Thorogood's version of " One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer" would really help you out if the queues at the bar and the bog were really long LOL.

I wouldn't gainsay that.

Classic Arctic Monkeys today! Whatever people say I am that's what I'm not..

Been listening to some Kate Bush.

Mad as a box of frogs but wouldn't kick her out of bed.

(↑ That's not the title of one of her songs, I'm just saying.)

The Algorithm - Brute Force. Why haven't I heard of this before? This mixture of electronica/prog metal by some French dude called Remi Gallego is awesome! Listen to it

and then see him do most of it live on some ship in Hungary
(warning: contains flashing images. Or more accurately contains pretty much only flashing images). If you like it you can download a couple of his earlier albums for free from his Bandcamp site.

Rachel Walker - Fon Reul Sholus. At the other end of the hyperactivity scale, this is an excellent album of folk songs sung in Gaelic, on the Skipinnish label. Along with Catherine-Ann Macphee and Lasairfhiona ni Chaonaloa she's definitely one of my favourites at this sort of thing.