What music are you listening to?

Right now sat here i'm listening to ( Don't laugh ) Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons- Beggin (Pilooski Edit) :)

For the first time in over 35 years - "Argus" by Wishbone Ash.

I am currently enjoying several things; a boxed set of Bruckner symphonies, Sibelius's 6th Symphony, Richard Hawley's 'Lady's Bridge', a Jah Wobble anthology entitled 'I could have been a contender' and Can's 'Future Days'. Pip pip.

I am currently enjoying several things; a boxed set of Bruckner symphonies, Sibelius's 6th Symphony, Richard Hawley's 'Lady's Bridge', a Jah Wobble anthology entitled 'I could have been a contender' and Can's 'Future Days'. Pip pip.

Tiiiiimo!! How lovely! Welcome back to the Forum - you've been away far too long :)

Sparkle x

Tiiiiimo!! How lovely! Welcome back to the Forum - you've been away far too long :)

Sparkle x

I know, I know. Life gets in the way a tad at times, does it not? Nice to be back in cyberspace with delightful gels like your good self, Sparkly one!

xx

Can? Classic stuff.

Last thing i actively put on was last night, Hawkwind's Space Ritual...although didnt quite manage both barrels before i passed into sleep mode.

here at work we have had a mixture of Hawley, Sally Doherty, Thelonious Monk, Alfie, the Specials and Signur Ros...although with those, i have to skip tracks when the falsetto warblings get too much.

Welcome back timo! Good to see you on the forum again.

Can? Classic stuff.

Last thing i actively put on was last night, Hawkwind's Space Ritual...although didnt quite manage both barrels before i passed into sleep mode.

here at work we have had a mixture of Hawley, Sally Doherty, Thelonious Monk, Alfie, the Specials and Signur Ros...although with those, i have to skip tracks when the falsetto warblings get too much.

Glad you like Can, John. You always did have good, sound musical taste. Interesting that you like Hawkwind. They have been compared to Can in the sense of their use of cyclical rhythms, although the latter were certainly much more experimental. My favourite Can album is definately 'Tago Mago', probably followed by 'Soon over Babaluma'. All the best to you.