Claims that a police officer hit a female in Sheffield, caught on CCTV..?

What do you think of the incident?  

503 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the incident?

• I support the police officer
    • I don't support the police officer

adyfife, so it's ok to bound around as you like, breaking the law at your leisure !! I'm pretty sure if it was your car you worked hard to buy and some drunk was trashing it for no reason you would take a different angle on it. The lass is so clearly after ££££££££££££££££££££££££

if it was my car i would be gutted but if i saw the video of a girl being punched 5 times to the HEAD for doing it i would feel rather sad its only bits of steel

There's a cracking video on here somewhere of some prat who thinks the police can't touch him, getting his come-uppance. Boy, was he wrong!!:hihi: :hihi:

if it was my car i would be gutted but if i saw the video of a girl being punched 5 times to the HEAD for doing it i would feel rather sad its only bits of steel

i would sooner her be arrested and take her to court the normal way !!! THE BRITISH LEGAL WAY

I wonder if as much noise would have been generated if it had been a Chavvy lass of the Manor who had got a slap for being out of her head and causing trouble? I think not :rolleyes:

i would sooner her be arrested and take her to court the normal way !!! THE BRITISH LEGAL WAY

No-one has said she was punched in the HEAD!

Apparently, she had hold of the officer's tender bits and he was trying to deaden her ARM to make her release her grip.

The footage we all saw on the news was heavily edited to sensationalise it - or so it would seem from comments made by the CC.

Dear me, do keep up Aurora! ;) If you read back a few posts to where you initially commented, I originally said or thereabouts. Post 684, i believe, to save your looking.

To save anyone else looking, Henrietta cleverly edits her quotes. That is not, verbatim, what you originally said, Henrietta.

If the reports were not said to be from SADACCA, what did your question mean? Were you trying to make a point? Is it relevant at all where the vox pop was conducted?

I wonder if as much noise would have been generated if it had been a Chavvy lass of the Manor who had got a slap for being out of her head and causing trouble? I think not :rolleyes:

too true all to do with that good old chip some people carry round on that shoulder!!

To save anyone else looking, Henrietta cleverly edits her quotes. That is not, verbatim, what you originally said, Henrietta.

If the reports were not said to be from SADACCA, what did your question mean? Were you trying to make a point? Is it relevant at all where the vox pop was conducted?

Quote me directly then if you have an issue, Aurora.

Quote me directly then if you have an issue, Aurora.

I already have, post 702 to save you from looking. Will you answer the other questions now, please?

IT WAS WRONG NOTHING TO DO WITH COLOUR OR SEX. ARE YOU SAYING BECAUSE ITS A BLACK GIRL THATS ITS OK ??? :loopy:

too true all to do with that good old chip some people carry round on that shoulder!!

who are these people?

OK. For what it's worth, I don't think this should be a racial issue. I think that the officer was wrong, and would have been regardless of the size, shape, colour or gender of the person involved. If people like Ms Comer feel the need to play the race card. then that's sad, but if you read Henrietta's comments then they're sad too. I'm off to bed. Henrietta - get a life.