Pothole vigilantism ?

HeyHey - like it. Think you can get some in B&Q. Think I've also seen some in Towsure. Mind you, if I were to do my road, I'd need the city's entire stock...

Use it sensibly though!

When StreetForce mark the holes on your road for repair (and miss half of them) there is usually a week or two gap before the tarmac gang come round.

Use that time to mark up the extra holes and see if they get filled in as well!

HeyHey - like it. Think you can get some in B&Q. Think I've also seen some in Towsure. Mind you, if I were to do my road, I'd need the city's entire stock...

The spray cost's about 20 quid a can, however if we all did this Streetforce would not come and fill it as there would be no offical report for them to come out.

Better to do it this way using the link below:hihi:

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/roads-and-transport/maintenance/contact-street-force

Not a lot of faith in StreetFarce - a month to repair a reported broken streetlight on a dangerous junction.

Not a lot of faith in StreetFarce - a month to repair a reported broken streetlight on a dangerous junction.

Most unlike them:confused: they are mostley done within 8 working days, was it just the light fitting that had to be repaired:confused:

By the time they get bround to filling in the holes around here, the yellow paint has dissappeared. I don't think there is one road between where I live and where I work and go to shop that hasn't got a huge pothole in it. It's going to take years to fill them in.

By the time they get bround to filling in the holes around here, the yellow paint has dissappeared. I don't think there is one road between where I live and where I work and go to shop that hasn't got a huge pothole in it. It's going to take years to fill them in.

Keep reporting them Hazel, you can use the link below.

If there is a whole road that has potholes ask for an inspector to come out to look at it.:thumbsup:

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/roads-and-transport/maintenance/contact-street-force

Hmmm.......

Looks like a job for THCayle, 4any1 and the boys.

maybe it was a YE fault?