Services for parents and children and other groups

For me it got better in the second trimester and then I started in the last five or six weeks again with the tiredness, which was okay as I was already off work and allowed myself the luxury f sleeping whenever I felt like it.

I also felt better once I could muster the energy to do the yoga and I also started swimming which was great (I did not feel like a beached whale in the water, what a great feeling that was :hihi: ).

Anyway, hope you are better soon.

x

I am 23 weeks pregnant, am I ok to start doing normal yoga. there seems to be no pregnancy yoga classes in my area. (s35) chapeltown area

I have only done yoga once or twice before.

or is pilates better whilst pregnant. I have never done that?

so i would like some advice/help please from people that know??

REally frustrated. no where in my area does Yoga Pregnancy classes and I have been told not to do normal yoga.

I wanted to do something like that.

?

i was told not to start doing anything that i'd never done before while i was pregnant, or anything that i'd not done fairly regularly. i used to go swimming though at least once a week and its lovely. you get in the water and you actually feel thin again, the water takes all the weight and its very good for you at the same time. only trouble is when you get out its like someone has just dumped a few bricks on the front of you again!

I have places available for children attending Lound Junior and Infant schools. I offer a breakfast club and then take them to school and I have afterschool club with supervised homework and dinner; if necessary.

There are also limited places for pre school day care children.

for further details http://www.debbieschildmindingservices.co.uk

When and how much please ? :)

picked up a NCT booklet today while we were at the Jessops (first scan, wow! we got a wave from the little 5cm darling:wave: ) and there's an ad in there for "pregnancy yoga in S7 or S10, for further info contact pam.horne@btopenworld.com "

picked up a NCT booklet today while we were at the Jessops (first scan, wow! we got a wave from the little 5cm darling:wave: ) and there's an ad in there for "pregnancy yoga in S7 or S10, for further info contact pam.horne@btopenworld.com "

Ah, congratulations, angelbeast. Nice to see, isn't it?:love:

What are the best exercises to do at the gym while pregnant? and when do you start going after the birth? and what type of things do u do then?

Im currently using cross trainer, step machine, arm/legs weights nothing on tummy or high impact. I waited 6weeks after last time and walked and walked and walked! and then started TENS machine on tummy b4 starting exercises at gym.

what do you guys recommend? Wish i could swim!

What are the best exercises to do at the gym while pregnant? and when do you start going after the birth? and what type of things do u do then?

Im currently using cross trainer, step machine, arm/legs weights nothing on tummy or high impact. I waited 6weeks after last time and walked and walked and walked! and then started TENS machine on tummy b4 starting exercises at gym.

what do you guys recommend? Wish i could swim!

i would recommend paying for at least 1 session with the personal trainer who can advise what would be best. I do think though they advise not to use weights at all as no matter what weight you lift it will almost always pull on your tummy. Walking and swimming are the best low impact for you. As for after birth its not something anyone can really advise on until yo uhave had baby as it depends on if you have stitches/c-sec or any other ailments at time:D