St Patrick’s Day

A persons race makes no difference to their religion.

Jesus was a Jew

Mohammed was an Arab.

Yet millions of different races and cultures follow their teachings.

In the conglomerate that is England today we have alsorts following both religions.

Most whitemen follow the teachings of a Jew.

Most pakistanis follow the teachings of an Arab.

Outside influences are at work obviously.

But in the case of Jesus, we have followed this code for at least 1500 years.

I think that the Arab influx of the last 20 years or so has a lot of catching up to do.

One good thing is it on a Saturday this year.

This means at least that the pubs will not full of drunken builders covered in clay and site muck at 11pm. :D:thumbsup:

Thats because most of these lads are the irish lads over here working. cos the english lads dont work as hard or as good as the irish when it comes to building sites and roadworks, who practically built this country. all those years ago when they all came over to work on the building sites well they were very clever for they did the work and learnt a lot so that they could then become big contractors in their own right, Murphys, Finnegans, Rouse, and many many many more.

It's a good excuse for a p*** up because.........it's my BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :banana::clap::partyhat:

So now you have an excuse to party without wearing green :mrgreen:

Thats because most of these lads are the irish lads over here working. cos the english lads dont work as hard or as good as the irish when it comes to building sites and roadworks, who practically built this country. all those years ago when they all came over to work on the building sites well they were very clever for they did the work and learnt a lot so that they could then become big contractors in their own right, Murphys, Finnegans, Rouse, and many many many more.

Time for a good sing song I think :thumbsup:

'O mother dear I'm over here I never will come back

What keeps me here is the rake of beer

The ladies, and the crack'

'As down the glen came McAlpines men

With their shovels slung behind them' :hihi: :hihi:

i'll be the first to celebrate, st patricks day, st andrews day & st davids day, when the irish,scots & welsh celebrate ST.GEORGES day.

as this will never happen st paddys day means nothing to this Englishman ,sorry if that offends but thats me.

Absolutely agree with ya. It truly annoys me that we can't celebrate our own Saints Day just as any others without being accused of anything racist.

As for the Flag being taken by the BNP, well, that shows us something, they don't know history, St George was neither English nor white, so how can they hijack it for their racist party? LOLOL :loopy: :loopy:

If one Saints day can't be celebrated, then none can. True equality at work <grin>

*Smiles*

Angi

just for the record none of our home countries patron saints actually hailed from either ireland ,scotland or wales as far as i know.

surely to celebrate any national patron saints day is to indulge in a form of racism by virtue of the fact that supposedly only the IRISH truly know how to celebrate st pats day,only the SCOTS st andrews day etc etc

personally come the 23rd of april i'll be flying the red cross , downing a few beers and toasting ST GEORGE if that makes me a racist or a facist so beit.

i know i'm neither,whats more my friends and family know i'm not, tho' they have never doubted my patriotism or my love of my country and theirs are the only opinions i care about.

once more unto the breach, dear friends for ENGLAND, KING HARRY & ST GEORGE

Did you know that St Patrick was not even Irish?? He was born in Cornwall around 390 and when sixteen years old was captured and taken taken to Ireland as a slave. He escaped to the continent. He trained as a priest in Gaul It waqs in his early forties he returned to Ireland as Bishop of Armagh. He walked all over Ireland spreading the Gospel a true missionary bishop He died in 460

It's a total crock. As usual I get to see the parade of semi continent, Guinness hat sporting, habitual turps nudging wastrels weaving their way up the pavement. These liabilities to society have just spent the last 8 hours propping up which ever bar has been offering cut price stout and are now homing towards the few remaining cans of Kestrel Super their cowering wifes have secreted in the fridge. Oh be-jaysus! It's the craic!

No. It's just an excuse for the chemically dependant to act like turds while wearing novelty head gear. Take St Paddy's day and shove it up your back pipe :|

'As down the glen came McAlpines men

With their shovels slung behind them' :hihi: :hihi:

Oh the crack was good in Cricklewood...................

personally come the 23rd of april i'll be flying the red cross , downing a few beers and toasting ST GEORGE

Over a coal fire with a fork up his jacksie or in a pop up toaster?

It's a total crock. As usual I get to see the parade of semi continent, Guinness hat sporting, habitual turps nudging wastrels weaving their way up the pavement. These liabilities to society have just spent the last 8 hours propping up which ever bar has been offering cut price stout and are now homing towards the few remaining cans of Kestrel Super their cowering wifes have secreted in the fridge. Oh be-jaysus! It's the craic!

No. It's just an excuse for the chemically dependant to act like turds while wearing novelty head gear. Take St Paddy's day and shove it up your back pipe :|

I can't put my feelings better than this, the day these numptys pretend they are Irish...brilliant