The Moto GP mega thread

Big congratulations to Danny Kent today who has become Britains first GP world champion since Barry Sheene who won 38 years ago.Well done mate.:clap::clap:.Hope you can do it next year in moto2 as well.

Edited by ghost rider

Big congratulations to Danny Kent today who has become Britains first GP world champion since Barry Sheene who won 38 years ago.Well done mate.:clap::clap:.Hope you can do it next year in moto2 as well.

Fully deserved with how he rode in the first half of the season. I think nerves started to get to him as Oliveira kept on winning, but so pleased to see him finally do it yesterday.

I've still no idea why Rossi started his spat with Marquez. That backfired massively.

Lorenzo deserved the win he's been the best rider the last two seasons. if Rossi had won we could have had court case after court case protesting about what happened with Marquez. We can't and don't want these sort of incidents happening in Motorcycle racing its dangerous enough

Good race last weekend.

Lorenzo just wasn't riding, Rossi was ever so lucky, but I'm ok with that. The 2 Duke riders will have got a major bolloking for dropping it together on the last lap

Poor track though, more bumps than a motocross circuit

And Michelin will be ever so embarrassed that their tyres aren't up to it

Iannone is going to have to be careful. Two races, two crashes and he brought Dovi down costing Ducati 30 odd points.

Circuit of the Americas this coming weekend. It has a 1km straight so the Ducati's should be awesome to watch there.

Marquez is looking good again, Lorenzo is great apart from when it's wet.

Rumours that Lorenzo is off to Ducati, can't see it myself as the Yamaha suits him so well, but you never know.

Not the worlds most exciting event in Spain, but glad Valle won. No-one else was racing.

Dovi is having a disaster of a season, that's 3 DNF's now

So Lorenzo is going to Ducati after all

Good for Suzuki providing a challenge and looking at a podium now

Moto 2 is good, a Lowes win and him leading the championship

Rossi won well. Pole, fastest lap and led (almost) from start to finish.

Lorenzo said he would have won but his rear tyre kept spinning up. It will be interesting to see how much effort Yamaha put into Lorenzo this year now they know that he's off.

Maverick Vinales is the hot tip to replace Lorenzo but I'd like to see a Brit get a break and get a factory ride (biased, I know).

Maverick Vinales is the hot tip to replace Lorenzo but I'd like to see a Brit get a break and get a factory ride (biased, I know).
I just don't see it.

Cal is a big lad and the bike will always struggle on acceleration, which rules him out as a regular winner. Plus he's always crashing

Scott is a bit of an unknown - good potential, but it would be an early gamble to invest him in a factory team

Brad would be my favourite, but he's struggling with the bike setup this year

I just don't see it.

Cal is a big lad and the bike will always struggle on acceleration, which rules him out as a regular winner. Plus he's always crashing

Scott is a bit of an unknown - good potential, but it would be an early gamble to invest him in a factory team

Brad would be my favourite, but he's struggling with the bike setup this year

And going to KTM next year

Maverick has confirmed he's taking Lorenzo's seat next year. Ianone is off to Suzuki.

Maverick has confirmed he's taking Lorenzo's seat next year. Ianone is off to Suzuki.
. Wonder how long it'll be before there a wall between him & his team mate!