The Moto GP mega thread

Good to Rossi back.

Also Crutchlow mixing it up a bit.

If the rest of the season is half that exciting then that's my place booked in front of every race.

Marc Marquez looks a bit interesting too :)

Marc Marquez what a guy he is definatly one to watch this year, good to see rossi back, Cal Crutchlow this could be a very very good year for him. awesome race i got very giddy hope the rest are like this.

I think I need to watch something a bit more calming now. I've got the dog completely on edge with shouting at the TV :blush:

ahaha

my mate who lives up the road from me sent me a text saying he could hear shouting from my house when he walked past :s aha

Glad it's not just me then :)

Last year wasn't anything like as exciting.

aye aha its been a good day went to matlock on the bike this morning great run out apart from my fan giving up on the way back so bike was over heating but to come back to a race like that :) all round good weekend :)

Glad it's not just me then :)

Last year wasn't anything like as exciting.

It would have been had Stoner not got injured.

Although a 3 or 4 way fight for the title is more interesting than just Stoner vs Lorenzo.

Im hoping that its going to be an exciting season Lorenzo, Rossi, Marquez & also hopefully cal can get in amongst them as well! :hihi:

So Cal Crutchlow has signed for ducati for big money bearing in mind that he was getting paid allegedly half a million at Tech 3.You will win nothing on that bike Cal,the worlds best has tried and failed.Only one man could ride that bike and he has now retired.At least it has made my mind up and i will not be subscribing to BT sports now and will stick with SKY.Scott Redding will probably be on a CRT bike.Bradley Smith may do well.Heres hoping Scott Redding can lift the moto2 trophy this year.Could be an epic fail for BT sport if there are no brit riders doing well next year and they only have 38 premier league football matches to show.According to twitter Cal Crutchlows popularity has plummeted in the last few hours.I wish you luck Cal you are going to need it.

Edited by ghost rider

ive heard a figure of £7 million for cal. hope he's good at budgeting cos he'll be paid naff all after the 2 yrs is up and he's ruined his career.

Ducati seem to be going no where.

It is going to take a while for Audi to turn it around for them,