Sign in to follow this  

Singer/song writer wanted for hefty original rootsy band

we're some of the members (drummer, bass player, harmonica/slide guitar player) of the recently split sheffield band 'outroads' ( http://www.outroads.co.uk or http://www.myspace/outroads ) and are looking to form a new beast, different but with the same blood running through its veins.

we have so many influences it's impossible to list them all. We're lookin for a beefy sound but with elements of the blues (i mean robert johnson blues not garry moore blues) and folk and anything else that sounds good, all tied together with the kind of drive that led zepplin had!

best thing is check out outroads myspace and if you like the sound of it then i'm sure we'll be on the same wave length. we don't wanna recreate outroads, this is new but it'll give you an idea of what we're about.

we're interested in any other musicians or instruments that might sound good too - guitars, flute, string instruments....anything!

WE HAD A GOOD FOLLOWING AS OUTROADS, WE HAVE FESTIVALS AND VENUES WAITING FOR US TO BOOK ON. WE LOVE FESTIVALS SO IF YOUR NOT INTO THEM FOR SOME CRAZY REASON THEN PLEASE DON'T APPLY- WE'RE GUNNA PLAY LOADS!

any ideas? simon 07941727040 or bondagalo@hotmail.com

Sorry to hear that Outroads have split, I saw you once at Ruskins and thought you were brilliant. Good luck with the new band, it sounds like my sort of thing.