I've Been Attacked

Thanks Upinwath, you picked that up, that is a thought that crossed my mind. Not many asians in that area and if they are up to no good that's the last place they'd want to be. Funny though that the OP has come across them before, I'm up there regular and never seen any apart from pizza delivery drivers and those in taxis :)

That's what struck me as odd.

A gang of asian youths in attercliffe blend into the crowd but in an area of few asian they would stand out like a sore thumb.

If this attack did happen them it's time for the fuzz to get involved but it seems a little odd that there are 'attcked by asians' and 'shall I beat them up' threads turning in from new or newish posters.

I may be wrong but I feel something naughty happening.

It's a while ago now. If they couldn't be arsed the next day, I doubt they will be 6 months down the line.

I hope they catch them for you, try ringing 2202020 again, if they refuse to collect useful evidence ring the star and theres a few coppers on ere you could pm, they should get justice so you dont have to.

I have just come home from a very good night out drinking with my old mates ,when i was approached by a gang of aisian youths asking me for money and my phone.

i obviously refused to hand over either and made a run for it but one of them could run faster than me and gave me a good old thumping and took my phone anyway.

i have seen the gang before on the Manor Top close to where it happened.

should i report it ? or should i wait till im sober and kick the **** Out of them when i see them out there again.

I was attacked just down the road from there last year when i lived at intake on Woodhouse road just round the corner from the ball i was walking back home when i felt something smack me in the back i turned round and there was a gang of about 10 lads all launching stones in my direction and they started shouting abuse at me and partner she was terrified and i was really worried for her safety as she was 8 months pregant luckily we was just round the corner from our house we managed to get back home safely luckily all i had was a few bruises but i was still shaken up.

I was attacked just down the road from there last year when i lived at intake on Woodhouse road just round the corner from the ball i was walking back home when i felt something smack me in the back i turned round and there was a gang of about 10 lads all launching stones in my direction and they started shouting abuse at me and partner she was terrified and i was really worried for her safety as she was 8 months pregant luckily we was just round the corner from our house we managed to get back home safely luckily all i had was a few bruises but i was still shaken up.

Were they Asian?:huh:

Just seems odd that 2 new posters have been attacked by asian gangs and both mention beating up the asian attackers.

News, links, copies of crime reports to back up stories ?

I don't see anything but a story by a new poster.

Not saying it's a lie but I would be more inclined to believe if I saw some evidence considering how similar the two stories are and how both mention beating up asian in seeming revenge.

Maybe mistaken but my 'mugging' had no connection to asians.

If i am mistaken and you don't mean me then sorry.

You did absolutely the right thing, give them what they want and get out of there intact. That is the advice given at my son's martial arts classes, and even though he is quite advanced in fighting, he says that he would give them what they want to get out of that situation. A phone is only a phone at the end of the day - it is more important to stay alive.

True, i would give my phone away because i can get a new one, a cheap one, bu ti woudnt give my ipod. It took me about 6 months to save up for it and i finally got it last x-mas. I coudnt afford new one.

Maybe mistaken but my 'mugging' had no connection to asians.

If i am mistaken and you don't mean me then sorry.

Most of us would sympathise with your predicament, but there is a suspician by one or two of us that it's a concerted attempt to stir up racial hatred, and not simply reporting a bad experience. The simmilarities pointed out by "Upinwath" do cast doubt on the objectives of the OP in relating this information to us.

I have just come home from a very good night out drinking with my old mates ,when i was approached by a gang of aisian youths asking me for money and my phone.

i obviously refused to hand over either and made a run for it but one of them could run faster than me and gave me a good old thumping and took my phone anyway.

i have seen the gang before on the Manor Top close to where it happened.

should i report it ? or should i wait till im sober and kick the **** Out of them when i see them out there again.

i have sent you a pm

Report the attack to the police but don't mention that they were asian as the cops wouldn't want to know!

True, i would give my phone away because i can get a new one, a cheap one, bu ti woudnt give my ipod. It took me about 6 months to save up for it and i finally got it last x-mas. I coudnt afford new one.

the way it usually works is unless you give it to them they take it off you...:hihi:

Report the attack to the police but don't mention that they were asian as the cops wouldn't want to know!

Utter nonsense, entirely without foundation in fact.

Utter nonsense, entirely without foundation in fact.

Yes this is nonsense. The police will deal with all victims of crime without discrimination. To suggest that because an offender is part of a particular background they would be treated any differerent to any other is total rubbish.

All the victims of robbery on this thread should report the facts to the police immediately. Robbery is a serious crime and is one of South Yorkshire Police's priorities.