I've Been Attacked

I have just come home from a very good night out drinking with my old mates ,when i was approached by a gang of aisian youths asking me for money and my phone.

i obviously refused to hand over either and made a run for it but one of them could run faster than me and gave me a good old thumping and took my phone anyway.

i have seen the gang before on the Manor Top close to where it happened.

should i report it ? or should i wait till im sober and kick the **** Out of them when i see them out there again.

doesn't manor top have CCTV?

Report them immediately

report them asap it could happen to someone else thats more vunerable

let us know how u get on

I'm sorry to hear about this happening to you- it must have been a very frightening experience.

You need to take this one to the police, and as quickly as possible, if they're going to look at CCTV pictures of the area.

I hope that they can identify and apprehend the cowards who think it's OK to prey on others.

yes you must report it as fast as you can you never know the police could link this to another job that the same youths have done,

you need to call 2202020

Phone the police. It can carry a custodial sentence now. Hope you're ok.

IF it happened the way described then why not report it staight away than asking on here. Secondly, gangs of Asian youths at Staniforth Road or Page Hall and maybe even Tinsley but Manor Top? unusual to say the least.

Stuff the cops just pop a cap in their ass.

No, stop messing about and call the fuzz. Fair chance they do it a lot so do your bit to slow them down.

You need to call the Police, plus if you can get someone to start taking photos of any wounds that you may have (for evidence).

Other than that hope your ok :(

I have just come home from a very good night out drinking with my old mates ,when i was approached by a gang of aisian youths asking me for money and my phone.

i obviously refused to hand over either and made a run for it but one of them could run faster than me and gave me a good old thumping and took my phone anyway.

i have seen the gang before on the Manor Top close to where it happened.

should i report it ? or should i wait till im sober and kick the **** Out of them when i see them out there again.

Welcome to the club.

Yesterday i was walking home from my g/f's house. I got to the norfolk park tram stop and i was walking towards the new housing estate/flats (I was waslking towards east bank road). when a guy leapt from a garden and flung his arm around my neck, he was asking me if i had any drugs to which i replied "no i aint into anything like that now let go". He then put his hand in his pocket n started saying "don't makle me use this" i ultimatly s**t my pants and thought oh no hes got a knife.

He then started asking for money (i didn't have nay left only for 50p i offered him that but he said "not good enough now open your pockets". I tried to get out of it and was tempted to hit him however it would only have took him a split second to have stabbed me.

He eventually got my mobile phone and told me to do one. I have since gone back rounbd with my dad looking for him and we even found him however he was with a group so 2 of us we weren't going to get very far.

By this time we had already reported the incident to the police so it was wise not to do anything.

I have since given a statement but will no doubt not hear e reply and almost certain not to get my mobile back.:rant:

Welcome to the club.

Yesterday i was walking home from my g/f's house. I got to the norfolk park tram stop and i was walking towards the new housing estate/flats (I was waslking towards east bank road). when a guy leapt from a garden and flung his arm around my neck, he was asking me if i had any drugs to which i replied "no i aint into anything like that now let go". He then put his hand in his pocket n started saying "don't makle me use this" i ultimatly s**t my pants and thought oh no hes got a knife.

He then started asking for money (i didn't have nay left only for 50p i offered him that but he said "not good enough now open your pockets". I tried to get out of it and was tempted to hit him however it would only have took him a split second to have stabbed me.

He eventually got my mobile phone and told me to do one. I have since gone back rounbd with my dad looking for him and we even found him however he was with a group so 2 of us we weren't going to get very far.

By this time we had already reported the incident to the police so it was wise not to do anything.

I have since given a statement but will no doubt not hear e reply and almost certain not to get my mobile back.:rant:

did he have a knife or didn`t he ?