Lunch with parents? - Sundays

As the thread title suggests, where would be the best place to take visiting parents for a sunday lunch.

As long as its not overly expensive, im open to any suggestions.

They are coming down tommorrow, so I need help quickly.

Also carparks nearby would be best, as my dad is still limping really badly after an accident a few weeks ago

As the thread title suggests, where would be the best place to take visiting parents for a sunday lunch.

As long as its not overly expensive, im open to any suggestions.

They are coming down tommorrow, so I need help quickly.

Also carparks nearby would be best, as my dad is still limping really badly after an accident a few weeks ago

the millstone in hathersage. nice venue, reasonably priced and car park opposite!

prob gets pretty busy on a sunday tho....

weatherspoons do a sunday dinner and drink for a £5, theres 4 in the town centre, and the town centre is pretty empty on a sunday so finding a space shouldn't be hard.

Spoons dont cook their food though, I seem to get luke warm stuff every time I go there. I want a decent meal tbh.

Thanks for the advice so far though

Hillsborough Hotel does food and is a top place. A thread about it somewhere if you do a search.

:)

Spoons dont cook their food though, I seem to get luke warm stuff every time I go there. I want a decent meal tbh.

Thanks for the advice so far though

you get what you pay for, the only thing i critiscise there is the carrots, i normally go with my nan, you could take them to a place serving something different like chinese.

Aye, this thing doesnt have to be traditional sunday lunch or anything, any cuisine is accepted. Especially Italian and French, but Chinese, Indian or anything considered!

Thanks for your help

PS:

Went to Mama's and Leonies a fw weeks back and I quite liked it, is it open for sunday lunch? Or are there any bettrer places?

my mother says la gondolas (sp) is nice, (italian)

Wasabisabi on London Road...itis a little pricey, but it's excellent.

Artisan at Crosspool do some set price Sunday lunches too I believe, and that's a nice restaurant.

Ade

can I also note my dad is vegetarian

Is wasabisabi a sushi place? If so do they do veg sushi too, I might be tempted by that one

Seasons on Abbeydale Road maybe, not that cheap though but proper quality :)

Cinnimans resturant at The Fulmoor inn on Fulwood road, S10 is good for a family Sunday lunch. Huge car park, good food and nice place