Any memories of Potty Edwards

I used to go to Wadsley Bridge school with Ann Edwards I remember her brother Micheal too Such a long time ago !!!

hi my grandmother was cousin to the edwards, who ran the pottery stall in the rag and tag.

oo what was her name?I did the family tree wonder if she's on it.

Hi

Just read down your threads.

I went to visit your Grandad Joe at Sheila's house in Barnsley once.

I remember your Dad and Lance very well. Did your dad live abroad for a time, after you lived at Grenoside?

Yes we were in Portugal.

oo what was her name?I did the family tree wonder if she's on it.

her name was martha ann pass and her mother was martha ann lockwood, and it was her brother josephs daughter who married an edwards

Hello Gledwards

Lance Edwards used to come into Derbyshire with our crowd in early 1970,s . He then had a bronze MGB . Think he was a regular at The Penny Farthing Night Club before that.

Had good times in the pubs such as The George, Hathersage , Olde Hall Hope etc.

Would be good to be in touch again after 40 years , picked up on blog he is in Benidorm

Gary Marshman, North Wales

little bit random but "Lance who one lived in Grenoside" just came in to our evening,... so just googling to see if we can connect .... I knew David and Liz and Joe - Potty Ewards - but did I ever know Lance?..

HI I USRD TO WORK IN CASTLE MKT.USED TO WATCH THEM DO THERE SALES PITCH BRILL.LIVED IN SPAIN FOR NEARLY 30yrs now. USED TO GO AND WATCH LANCE AT HIS CLUB IN BENIDORM (CARRIGES) GREAT NIGHTS ALWAYS FULL AND NO BAD LANGUAGE.HE WAS A VERY GOOD COMEDIAN AND COMPERE.:thumbsup:

I was in Portland Oregon two years ago and saw a comedian called Lance Edwards, very funny, had a drink with him later and although he did not say he was from Sheffield I think I detected a Northern England accent. He did say he had worked in southern Spain for some years.

Could this be the Lance Edwards mentioned above?

Probably the same lance edwards ,not seen him here for a few years now

Anyone remember potty Edwards from the rag and tag market

Lance is moving back to Sheffield.

If you have contact with Lance tell him old friend wants to be remembered to him Ron king