Anyone in to CB radio in 1980s?

Originally posted by Pseudonym

Does anyone remember 'Maestro'

:wave:

Not been known by that for many years now.:)

I used to be on cb.but was in the early 90is i was on.Ho the eyes balls we use to go on was fun at few places.and the row of who had the most power and how far they got out.

I went on eayla this year since i not been on for over 6ys now and was shocked they still people on that was on all them years ago.It was like i not left.

I met all my bf on the cb and friends that i still see.was ok thing to have just to meet new people.

Originally posted by pretty_woman

Oh my God !

My cousin got my dad into the cb radio , he was called sparky ! My sister will kill me for telling you she was called Sweet lips and me well I aint saying :D My cousin was from the manor his mates who were brothers were called Diamond cutter and Rough Diamond . I remember kinky knickers and Picasso , that's about it !:thumbsup:

that wouldnt be keith and his brother would it ? ;)

Originally posted by davep

Were you one of the few when CB came on air legally back in 1981 ?

Roger dodge good buddy - over and out!

Originally posted by BoroughGal

Roger dodge good buddy - over and out!

You don't look old enough on your photo.

On it! remember it? like it was yesterday,anyone remember Mountain goat,T.D.K Streaker etc. all from wybourn or around there somewhere.been to to many eyeballs and breakers clubs in my time.did the five archers club ,and kilo bravo and yes the big eyeballs at bramall lane exec. suite too.like some of you met my missis while on the rig too.had far too many nights out though and had too give it up because i grew up an got a job.if i had to do it all again though i would.Fun times!!!!

i was on the rig ,my handle was button moon, i remember,paleface,slinger and toy maker,we used to meet at woodbourn pub every thursday,we had a wally of the week,it was a big hat that we had to wear,can any one recall sheffield delight and lady aries,nightlife?:)

My Grandad was well into it, so I started aged 8 using the handle "Brain box" and then when I got to about 11, I changed to "English Rose". Went on until I was about 13. My Grandad died in 1981 so i guess we were illegal?? (oops)

I remember I used to chat to a lad called Three torches a lot. Remember going on a few eyeballs as well.

The forrunner of the internet eh? And here we are, all still chatting lol.

Originally posted by davep

You don't look old enough on your photo.

Aw that's so sweet! I was actually on about '84..... But that's still pretty old though!