Old PITSMOOR Neighbours

Any of the Goodwin family late of Pitsmoor on the forum

Sorry dont know Goodwins but can you remember the Gordon family 90 Andover Street 1955-72

I remember a Goodwin family..remember a woman who used to do alterations to clothes..take em up/in..that sort of thing.

Also she had a son who had downs syndrome..they used to live just round the corner from the Bay Horse pub, on Pitsmoor rd.

jt

Sorry dont know Goodwins but can you remember the Gordon family 90 Andover Street 1955-72

sorry no Idon't

I remember a Goodwin family..remember a woman who used to do alterations to clothes..take em up/in..that sort of thing.

Also she had a son who had downs syndrome..they used to live just round the corner from the Bay Horse pub, on Pitsmoor rd.

jt

SORRY NOT THE SAME FAMILY

i remember the goodwin family of rock st then moved to fox street, there wa john, paul,steven and dawn also had brother and sister called mark and donna hill

i remember the goodwin family of rock st then moved to fox street, there wa john, paul,steven and dawn also had brother and sister called mark and donna hill

I used to go to school with Dawn :)

jt

Pssss,, That was the Unwin family...:hihi: