Is there a computer fair at Don Valley next weekend?

Topic.

The computer markets are usually held the first weekend of the month at Don Valley Stadium, is there one next weekend? I wouldn't mind going as I need some cheap printer cartridges (3 for a tenner > £25 in PC World for one and they're all legal).

3rd/4th March,according to their website. Presumably the same times and days as usual, if you've been before (I never have).

Events list

Hmm right, might pop down on Sunday then next weekend (busy Saturday).

Not seen any evidence of a fair yet, but I will let you know if they put the signs up for next weekend. They normally advertise a week in advance.

There must be someone who still wants some ISA cards for 50p....

Plus three quid to get in.

Plus the crap that the dodgy ink cartridge puts out.

Its on the first weekend of each month

£3 to get in and nothing good to buy apart from outdated PC parts and copy ink cartridge that doesnt last very long

Does anyone know when it's next in town?

Or where it is this weekend?

Could really do with some cheap kit!

First weekend of the month usually, so it'll be this weekend Saturday and Sunday at Don Valley 10 am - 3 pm.

I'd go myself cos I need some Epson printer cartridges but I refuse to pay £3 to get in just for Printer cartridges even though they are 3 for a tenner on some stalls.

First weekend of the month usually, so it'll be this weekend Saturday and Sunday at Don Valley 10 am - 3 pm.

I'd go myself cos I need some Epson printer cartridges but I refuse to pay £3 to get in just for Printer cartridges even though they are 3 for a tenner on some stalls.

I know where you could buy 3 for £13

£3 to get in and nothing good to buy apart from outdated PC parts and copy ink cartridge that doesnt last very long

That's the most ignorant post I've read in this thread.

It's obvious you've never been - as the fairs have brand new components at good prices ?