Feedback needed on Moben Kitchens...Any experience with them??

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but wasn't quite sure where to put it...

Can anyone help me. I just had a visit from Moben to look at my kitchen and they gave me what I think is a pretty decent price.

However, I have no experience with them and wondered if anyone else may have.

What is the quality of their units like?

What is the quality of their work like?

Are they overpriced or are their prices generally acceptable for the service they provide?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mobens are the same as Sharp and Dolphin aren't they?

Before You Buy A New Kitchen. Check The Price Of Spare Parts If You Need To Replace Them In The Future. The Hinge On My Fridge Broke And The Manufacturer Wanted £40, For Each Hinge. The Price From Them For A New Bulb Was £9. I Can Buy The Same Bulb In The Market For £2.00, But You Have To Buy The Hinges From Them As They Are The Manufacturers. They Also Want £40 For A New Door Seal.

my uncle used them.had a really bad experience with them.seemed quite expensive too.

I received a quote for £10,000 from them and when I looke horrified, it was quickly amended to £6,000. I hate that kind of selling, where you have to haggle.

They have had a recent profits warning - likely to go into liquidation. I would go elsewhere as personal experience of them being disorganised, requiring multiple visits would put be off giving a recommendation.

Leave well alone IMO. Yes they are the same as Dolphin / Sharps. Many complaints can be found on tinternet, mainly about their selling techniques and after sales service.

They have had a recent profits warning - likely to go into liquidation. I would go elsewhere as personal experience of them being disorganised, requiring multiple visits would put be off giving a recommendation.

I'd be careful what you post without any concrete evidence, SLB holdings, the parent company, have a look at their current share price :thumbsup:

They're pushy as hell. Friends of mine got a quote off them from a salesman who visited, and he refused to understand that they wouldn't be making a decision THAT NIGHT. He was all, "So, what would it take for you to sign tonight? Price X? How about if we throw in Y and Z?"

In the end they told him that his sales technique had lost him their business, and they told him to go.

The next day the salesman's manager called to try and get them to change their mind. Needless to say, they didn't.

THE company behind some of Britain’s biggest home improvement brands — including Moben kitchens, Dolphin bathrooms, Sharps bedrooms and Kitchens Direct — has been put up for sale amid difficult trading conditions.

See the Times Online February 03, 2007

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/retailing/article1321424.ece

Ive just made a mistake of having a Moben kitchen!

4 weeks after the installation date I am still waiting for it to be finished off. Ive had 3 sets of doors so far due to scratches and dints and bad finishing of the doors. They told me one price at the start then told me it would be more a week after I had signed up.....Dont touch em!!!!