Schoolgirl loses veil legal case

The end is definitely not neigh - it could be 'baa' or even 'moo', but it is far more likely to be 'oink oink'!

Now wouldn't that be a wonderful cosmic rejoinder to your porcineophobic religion? Perhaps Francis Fukuyama should revise his famous thesis and call it 'The End of History and the Last Pig'.

How about," and the last Lord"? Oh they are here already, look out sharia law round the corner aaaaagh!!!

Here we go again, another one who has discovered the eternal truth and ultimate aim of the conspiracy to take over the west, Yawn..... Oh they hate our freedoms and our way of life, they are about to destroy us, the end is neigh!!!! :lol:Yeah I know, why don't we invade Iran that should stop them in their tracks.

I do believe that there is an assault on the west by Islam on quite a few grounds, I also think that a invasion of Iran is needed because they are a fanatical regime that supports terror and funds terrorism worldwide, they have also publicly expressed the desire to wipe Israel from the face of the earth which is not a humanly ting to do, the human rights in Iran are terrible with the state sanctioned murder of women and children and the religious persecution of peoples from other religions.

If that is not cause enough to invade then I don’t know what is!.

Again this regime is totally under the influence of Islam and Sharia law, they do not discriminate between right and wrong just holy and unholy (according to Islam) which we all know is flawed in its humane teachings.

As with Iraq, it should not have been invaded under a pretence of WMD's or the twin towers, it should have been invaded because it was run by a lunatic(even though we put him there) who systematically murdered masses of his own population.

If Muslims in this country 1st or 3rd generation would not support a invasion on those grounds above just because it is a Muslim country then I cant see them as being British, just Muslims in a British country and the sooner they leave the better.

we are living peacefully together, and have been doing long before Bush made his, "Either you're with us or with the terrorists" speech.

That speech could not have been more needed, In Page hall straight after the twin towers people were dancing in the street as I drove through, chanting down with America, Allah Akbar, etc, and they were not white men they were all of Asian origin.

So if these people were truly British do you think that they would act like that at the deaths of thousands of innocent people.

I do believe that there is an assault on the west by Islam on quite a few grounds, I also think that a invasion of Iran is needed because they are a fanatical regime that supports terror and funds terrorism worldwide, they have also publicly expressed the desire to wipe Israel from the face of the earth which is not a humanly ting to do, the human rights in Iran are terrible with the state sanctioned murder of women and children and the religious persecution of peoples from other religions.

Indeed, threatening to wipe people of the face of the earth in inhumane. But isn't actually doing it, like the 1/2 million killed in Iraq, even worse? You idea is to punish talk of a crime by committing the crime yourself.

Iran are terrible with the state sanctioned murder of women and children and the religious persecution of peoples from other religions.

Iran may be a terrible place to live but it is their place to live. They have the right to self determination. Crusaders always end up being despised by the people they claim to be trying to "liberate". History is a great teacher.

If that is not cause enough to invade then I don’t know what is!

No it isn't a good enough "cause". The only justification for attacking another country is self-defence. They are at least several years away from having nuclear weapons, the threat is not imminent and as such diplomacy must be given every chance.

Again this regime is totally under the influence of Islam and Sharia law, they do not discriminate between right and wrong just holy and unholy (according to Islam) which we all know is flawed in its humane teachings.

You can't have it both ways. You can't argue that Muslims have no right to come here and try and impose their beliefs on us and in the next breathe say we should go over their and do exactly the same.

As with Iraq, it should not have been invaded under a pretence of WMD's or the twin towers, it should have been invaded because it was run by a lunatic(even though we put him there) who systematically murdered masses of his own population.

If Muslims in this country 1st or 3rd generation would not support a invasion on those grounds above just because it is a Muslim country then I cant see them as being British, just Muslims in a British country and the sooner they leave the better.

I'm not Muslim, and I'm a lot more than 3rd generation British, and I don't support an invasion on your grounds. Thankfully, nor do most Britains now.

Again, your solution for dealing with an evil dictatorship that murders its people is an invasion that kills even more people than he did and results in even more suffering. Where is the logic in that?

first of all as a muslim i must say i am pleased with this ruling. Why should the school allow this when other muslim students only wear the head scarf which is more than adequate for their religious beliefs.

secondly my father died some 12 years ago and i was raised by my mother. To this day my mom wears the hijab or the head scarf. I think it smacks of ignorance and bigotry for people to say men make their women wear specific clothes because they are insecure. My mother's best friend does not wear any muslim dress. And her husband does not give a damn. It's a matter of choice but for some folks that's sounds to normal to be true. I think it's sad for people to think this way.

Good post Elan.

is it not true however, that some women are 'forced' into wearing such items, simply because it is customary, rather than actually having thought it through independantly? am talking about women who married young and are uneducated and therefore unable, really, to think for themselves.

i do not understand women who extol the virtues of such items, when it indicates bondage to me.

bondage to the men in their lives and to their religion. trapping them into early domesticity instead of the professions and politics, where they should be.

there would have been no iraq war, had there been more prominent female politicians in the middle-east, instead of 'the brotherhood' which prevails.

In case it's escaped your attention, we are living peacefully together, and have been doing long before Bush made his, "Either you're with us or with the terrorists" speech.

I had noticed we are living in peace and I'd like it to stay that way. I do however foresee problems down the line unless differences are resolved and a mutural understanding found. Prevention is better than cure.

Bush is obviously an a*se but I do not think you can entirely blame him for the "difficulties" Muslims now face. People like me certainly haven't been motivated to view Muslims as a problem/enemy because of any rallying cry by bloody Bush!

The problem is that British society justifiably feels threatened by radical Muslims who plot against us and attack us. Because of this your religion is under the spotlight and the British people are questioning its merits and whether it is something we really want here. I think we have every right to do this and it's going to happen whether you like it or not. It may not be fair on an individual level but your religion is not an individual.

Like with any family there is a degree of collective responsibilities. If a member of a family starts annoying or attacking the rest of the neighbourhood then it is going to reflect on all of you. A decent neighbourhood will of course give the family an opportunity to deal with their problem and offer help if it can. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of the family to get it sorted. If the family doesn't deal with the problem then the neighbourhood are likely to want the family out.

I had noticed we are living in peace and I'd like it to stay that way. I do however foresee problems down the line unless differences are resolved and a mutural understanding found. Prevention is better than cure.

Mutual? That, no one would object to.

Like with any family there is a degree of collective responsibilities. If a member of a family starts annoying or attacking the rest of the neighbourhood then it is going to reflect on all of you. A decent neighbourhood will of course give the family an opportunity to deal with their problem and offer help if it can. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of the family to get it sorted. If the family doesn't deal with the problem then the neighbourhood are likely to want the family out.

Does your "family" example extend to you feeling responsible for what the Spanish and the Germans do in their respective countries because they are also Christians? By the same principle you should do. I can't feel and won't be held responsible for some indonesian or a Somali committing an offence simply because he is a Muslim. When I gave the example of the rape murder of the two year old, and how responsible people here felt? Some here thought it insensitive but the same people have no quarms about using the same yardstick to judge others.

That speech could not have been more needed, In Page hall straight after the twin towers people were dancing in the street as I drove through, chanting down with America, Allah Akbar, etc, and they were not white men they were all of Asian origin.

So if these people were truly British do you think that they would act like that at the deaths of thousands of innocent people.

To say down with America is such a crime at Page Hall. I think we should send in the SAS or better still get the friendly Americans to bomb Pagehall. Hey it works so well in Iraq why wouldn't it here? Whilst they are at it there may even be some muslim terrorist doctors near by, let's bomb Norther General Hospital just to make sure. That should to teach them a lesson for saying,"down with America", don't they know we suck up to America. Oh Allah O' Akbar is another insult, these people should be made to realise it's not God who's great but the one we all bow to George Bush. Bush is Akbar, is that any better 1chop?

Indeed, threatening to wipe people of the face of the earth in inhumane. But isn't actually doing it, like the 1/2 million killed in Iraq, even worse? You idea is to punish talk of a crime by committing the crime yourself.

See bellow and bottom.

Iran may be a terrible place to live but it is their place to live. They have the right to self determination. Crusaders always end up being despised by the people they claim to be trying to "liberate". History is a great teacher.

Let me put it another way; More so regarding Iraq.

Q. You are walking home one night down a brightly lit road where you come upon 2 youths attacking a old woman and beating upon her they will surley kill her, there is no one who you can call for help.

A. Do you a walk on bye and leave the youths to kill this woman

Or

B. Do you intervene and if possible give the youths a kicking yourself.

??????????????

I think I know the answer do you.

You can't have it both ways. You can't argue that Muslims have no right to come here and try and impose their beliefs on us and in the next breathe say we should go over their and do exactly the same.

I have never said I want to impose beliefs on any one as I dont believe in any god, I would like the murderers to be removed and sane people in power who doesn’t want to kill there own people!.

I'm not Muslim, and I'm a lot more than 3rd generation British, and I don't support an invasion on your grounds. Thankfully, nor do most Britain’s now.

I have never asked anyone to support my believes as they are my own.

Again, your solution for dealing with an evil dictatorship that murders its people is an invasion that kills even more people than he did and results in even more suffering. Where is the logic in that?

So has the west's invasion of Iraq killed more people than Saddam Husain did?

Or is it a minority of lunatics on both Shia and Sunny sides who are doing most of the killings, of course armed by Iran.?

To say down with America is such a crime at Page Hall. I think we should send in the SAS or better still get the friendly Americans to bomb Pagehall. Hey it works so well in Iraq why wouldn't it here? Whilst they are at it there may even be some muslim terrorist doctors near by, let's bomb Norther General Hospital just to make sure. That should to teach them a lesson for saying,"down with America", don't they know we suck up to America. Oh Allah O' Akbar is another insult, these people should be made to realise it's not God who's great but the one we all bow to George Bush. Bush is Akbar, is that any better 1chop?

HAHAHAHA you do have a sense of humour!!! NOT,, If you think it is fine to celebrate the deaths of 2752 human beings as these apes were doing then ill give George a call myself and ill place the markers where the clusters should be dropped.

HAHAHAHA you do have a sense of humour!!! NOT,, If you think it is fine to celebrate the deaths of 2752 human beings as these apes were doing then ill give George a call myself and ill place the markers where the clusters should be dropped.

George hey? first name terms :lol: arn't we jumping above our station today?

It's people like you that old George uses as cannon fodder mate. There is no sane person who condones death of any innocent person, esxcept those of your type of mentality who can make statements like the one above. These "apes" is a reference to asians, that you know were cellebrating in the street do you? or is it a general racist slur of a fatherless bigot refering to all asians? In which case no need to debate with a moron.

Also YES the invasion has killed more people (civillians) than Saddam did.

unfortunatly we are all judged by the worst elements of our society. Yes there are muslims that I would like to be sent out of our country (ones who have no rights to be here because they are illegal imigrants and more importantly preach hatred), however I wish we could ship out the BNP to somewhere as well> Maybe an uninhabited island somewhere.

I do have a problem with the hijab not because i believe that its only worn by women against there will, but because its worn by some women against their will. I also have a problem with it because I do believe it is a great barrier to understanding. We have been brought up in a society where we read each others body langauge and facial expressions. I have problems talking to people on the phone because those physical signs are not their and I have seen arguments on chat rooms that are caused by comments that if you said them face to face you could see that they were not ment in the way they were taken because those stell tale signs are not there.

My friend is a hindu and she has said to me on numerous occasions that her mothers lived her for 30 years and still speaks no english. My friend thinks thats totally wrong and I agree with her. If you live in the Uk you should at least learn the language