Recommend an Electrician for Norton Lees area

Hi,

I need a shower moving from one wall to another due to having my bathroom moved around a little. I would like someone to recommend an electrician in the Norton Lees area, or if any electricians are reading this i would like to know what sort of price i would be looking at for such a job?

Hi,

I need a shower moving from one wall to another due to having my bathroom moved around a little. I would like someone to recommend an electrician in the Norton Lees area, or if any electricians are reading this i would like to know what sort of price i would be looking at for such a job?

Give Gary Hill a call, dont know his number but you will find him advertising in Norton Lees Post Office window, we used him and he did a great job.

Give Gary Hill a call, dont know his number but you will find him advertising in Norton Lees Post Office window, we used him and he did a great job.

Do you have his number? Both of the numbers advertised in the Post Office don't work.

I know Gary Hill and would recommend him, he has done work for me and his work is first rate. The number i have for him is 01142 810959.

I know Gary Hill and would recommend him, he has done work for me and his work is first rate. The number i have for him is 01142 810959.

I've left him 2 messages now and not had a response, maybe he's on holiday.

It looks like i might have finally sorted a electrian out now, thanks though.

Do you have his number? Both of the numbers advertised in the Post Office don't work.

I second this, we've had two jobs done by Gary and he is excellent. The first job he did for us was a right bugger, but he wouldn't give up until it was finished, he didn't go home til about 9pm!

Try his mobile no - 07791198584.

I second this, we've had two jobs done by Gary and he is excellent. The first job he did for us was a right bugger, but he wouldn't give up until it was finished, he didn't go home til about 9pm!

Try his mobile no - 07791198584.

Hi,

I've called his mobile and his home number and left messages on both. He only lives round the corner from me so i thought it might be a job he was interested in.

Maybe the job is too small? A few electricians have turned it down already as its only a small job which is why i wanted someone local to do it.

Hi,

I've called his mobile and his home number and left messages on both. He only lives round the corner from me so i thought it might be a job he was interested in.

Maybe the job is too small? A few electricians have turned it down already as its only a small job which is why i wanted someone local to do it.

I shouldn't think so, he came round to put a light fitting in for me a couple of weeks ago, it only took him fifteen minute and cost me a tenner (I was a bit embarrassed cos I realised I could've done it myself!).

Maybe he is away. It doesn't sound like him not to return his calls.

I shouldn't think so, he came round to put a light fitting in for me a couple of weeks ago, it only took him fifteen minute and cost me a tenner (I was a bit embarrassed cos I realised I could've done it myself!).

Maybe he is away. It doesn't sound like him not to return his calls.

Judging by what you say i can only presume he is away as he sound like the sort of bloke who usually gets back to you.

I don't want to keep calling him though as if he doesn't want the job its a little embarassing. I might have a wonder past his house in a bit and see if there is anyone in.

Judging by what you say i can only presume he is away as he sound like the sort of bloke who usually gets back to you.

I don't want to keep calling him though as if he doesn't want the job its a little embarassing. I might have a wonder past his house in a bit and see if there is anyone in.

Good Plan, though I think he's got grown up children who may still be at home if he's away. Why don't you knock on?

Ay i might do, he literally lives round the corner from me.