Female Pakistani minister = murdered...

paisley and adams. We all have our nutters

That is just a nonsense reply. Now if you'd used Peter Sutcliffe as an example, maybe. Islamophiles keep repeating the same mantra of trying to justify their maniacs by using the example of the IRA ... I didn't agree with their methods but the first of the names posted was fighting to keep his country as a colony of the UK and the second was fighting to liberate his country.

Apparently this women was assassinated just because she was a women who dared to presume to take her rightful place in the running of her country and because she decided not to wear a headscarf, which we are continually being told is optional anyway:confused:

I can't see any way that even the most determined Islampohile can find an excuse for this criminal and insane act.

paisley and adams.

We all have our nutters

Mr Sarwar appeared relaxed and calm when he told a television channel that he had carried out God’s order to kill women who sinned. “I have no regrets. I just obeyed Allah’s commandment,” he said, adding that Islam did not allow women to hold positions of leadership. “I will kill all those women who do not follow the right path, if I am freed again,” he said.

UpInWath, you like to present yourelf as the intelligent, reasonable voice of Islam, but for God's sake, name me ONE instance when the IRA sacrificed a female human being as inhertently inferior or unworthy of political power (or any kind of independence of mind whatsoever). In fact the first female MP voted into the British parliament was a Sinn Fein politician. I'm sick of islamist apologists pretending that islamic cultures see women as equal, autonomous human beings because it simply doesn't.

I can't see any way that even the most determined Islampohile can find an excuse for this criminal and insane act.

You can't but you arn't a nutter. This bloke is.

That's not an excuse and he will be hanged so he's going to get what he deserves.

My point was that many religions and cultures have their nutters as does Islam but you can't say all christians are mad as spoons by using the example of two and you can't say the same for all muslims using the example of their minority of head cases even if they have more at the moment.

UpInWath, you like to present yourelf as the intelligent, reasonable voice of Islam, but for God's sake, name me ONE instance when the IRA sacrificed a female human being as inhertently inferior or unworthy of political power (or any kind of independence of mind whatsoever). In fact the first female MP voted into the British parliament was a Sinn Fein politician. I'm sick of islamist apologists pretending that islamic cultures see women as equal, autonomous human beings because it simply doesn't.

Thet tried to kill maggie for her thoughts and political ideas. Want some more examples of murders by extremist christian groups of people who hapened to get in the way or didn't agree with them ?

That is just a nonsense reply. Now if you'd used Peter Sutcliffe as an example, maybe. Islamophiles keep repeating the same mantra of trying to justify their maniacs by using the example of the IRA ... I didn't agree with their methods but the first of the names posted was fighting to keep his country as a colony of the UK and the second was fighting to liberate his country.

Apparently this women was assassinated just because she was a women who dared to presume to take her rightful place in the running of her country and because she decided not to wear a headscarf, which we are continually being told is optional anyway:confused:

Well said ruby. This is absolutely insane, and is purely about someone who feels emasculated by the increasing emancipation of women.

I just hope this doesn't lead to another load of "Muslims all want to .........", which is what usually happens.

Thet tried to kill maggie for her thoughts and political ideas. Want some more examples of murders by extremist christian groups of people who hapened to get in the way or didn't agree with them ?

She wasn't targeted for being a female, but for being the figurehead of all against which Irish Republicans stand. Moreover, any of the Government ministers of the time would have been regarded as targets, as that was/is a political struggle, and not one of oppressing over half of the world's population.

A world of difference.

UpInWath, you like to present yourelf as the intelligent, reasonable voice of Islam, but for God's sake, name me ONE instance when the IRA sacrificed a female human being as inhertently inferior or unworthy of political power (or any kind of independence of mind whatsoever)

She wasn't targeted for being a female, but for being the figurehead of all against which Irish Republicans stand. Moreover, any of the Government ministers of the time would have been regarded as targets, as that was/is a political struggle, and not one of oppressing over half of the world's population.

I was asked to name a woman who was targeted for "any kind of independence of mind whatsoever"

I did as asked.:)

I'm not defending the nut case just stating that we should not blame all of any group for the actions of a few.

I was asked to name a woman who was targeted for "any kind of independence of mind whatsoever"

I did as asked.:)

You didn't. Unfortunately it*'s still alive, and was not the only target at that time :( .

* I can't bring myself to believe that Thatcher was ever human .......

You didn't. Unfortunately it*'s still alive, and was not the only target at that time :( .

* I can't bring myself to believe that Thatcher was ever human .......

So trying to kill some women for the way they think is ok ?