Heroes on Sci-FI Channel / Now BBC Too!

its due to the US commercial breaks.

btw last nights episode 18 (US airing) literally left my jaw dropped for a good five minutes after.

spoiler alert: episode 18 FINALLY reveals linderman

Yes I saw Episdoe 18 last night and its getting better, yes <in white spoiler elert> finally saw Mr Linderman, although I thought he was a cast member, I wonder if he got special powers

Loved the ending, and he finally got his sword.

Roll on Ep19 :thumbsup:

Yes I saw Episdoe 18 last night and its getting better, yes <in white spoiler elert> finally saw Mr Linderman, although I thought he was a cast member, I wonder if he got special powers

Loved the ending, and he finally got his sword.

Roll on Ep19 :thumbsup:

i think he does. there was a big part of me that though he was going to make the knives come off the wall and stab nathan if started to pull the trigger.

mama peterelli totally ****ed me up when she said hello claire and started talking in french to the haitian. £@$^$%£^@£$%%$£^£$^%&

ando being back = awesome. though it would have been nice to have hiro on his own for another episode.

and for once nikki showed some spark instead of being boring.

also, that new chick, the morphing one, is a mind ****. £$@!@£$%$%

btw its going to suck to wait till april @£%@£$^%£$@^@£$%

I loved the first two episodes, but, the sci fi channel keep mucking things about, they have shown the first two episodes about what seems like 20 times, why can't they just show them in sequence properly.

I loved the first two episodes, but, the sci fi channel keep mucking things about, they have shown the first two episodes about what seems like 20 times, why can't they just show them in sequence properly.

it only started airing on sci-fi in the last two weeks right? they are probably putting it in heavy rotation to attract more viewers. im sure in the next few weeks the constant airings will die down and they should do something to how they do it in the US (a monday night airing and a friday night airing)

while yes its annoying atm, it could be better for the show in the long run.

I've decided to wait and watch it all on DVD, the adverts are ruining it for me, for every 5 minutes of program you get 5 minutes of adverts.

do you have sky or that virgin tivo box? you can just record from the start and watch 15 minutes behind. ff through the commercials.

Yipee!!

I'm getting 18 episodes on DVD this week!!!

you have 7 weeks :cry::evil::shakes: to watch and catch up. it returns to the air in america on april 23rd :(

So when I wonder will the second season be aired over here if it only starts in the states in April?

its not season 2 that starts in april.

for some reason they are just airing the last of season 1 starting on the 23rd of the month. nbc (the station heroes airs on in the states) said back at christmas it was going to be aired straight through with no breaks, and now theres a break :confused:

season 2 should either start in late september or nbc could do what lost does - start their season at the end of october :rant: air till thanksgiving time and then resume the season in late january airing new episodes straight through till may 2008.

I just dont understand the trend in having a mid season break. I would have thought that the show would loose mometum, I know lost seems to have since it had a break.

i know why they did it with lost is because people were complaining about the amount of repeats there were between episodes.

on the season 2 dvd set they explained how long it takes to create each episode (roughly 10 days) and they start shooting a new episode towards the end of the taping of the current episode. they cant keep up with how fast people want to see the show. for lost the break works. the creators leave the fans hanging with a super cliffhanger sawyer almost being shot and people will come running back when the show starts up. the great thing for british audiences is that the distributors can wait until late january to start a series and air them straight through with no break. its the american viewers (or those who dl) who lose out.

the thing thats weird with heroes they said after the 6 week break for christmas that was it. it was going to be straight episodes until the series end. :( fibbers.