Heroes on Sci-FI Channel / Now BBC Too!

Right, now that Volume 2 has ended in America and we won't get more heroes for a while due to the Hollywood writers strike, what are all we addicts going to do now?

BTw, Ending of episode 11, sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. SO many questions, So much resolution!

Just got the Season 1 box set at Christmas and have been watching 2/3 every night....it's fantastic!!

Anyone know when Season 2 will be screened in the UK...didn't want to read the whole thread in case there were any spoilers for me!!

:D

That's reminded me, must look fora heroes SE2 torrent.

I just finished watching season 1.

Have to say, the last episode and the final show down scene was a little disappointing.

Stop reading now if you've not seen it yet.

Sylar can stop bullets from Matt Parkman between the time he hears them and the time they hit him (that's not very long, so he's fast). But he can't stop Hiro running for a second with a sword straight at it! What's that about, he should have been able to kick his ass, or catch the sword again.

And, after Nikki hit him with the parking metre, why didn't Peter use his telekinesis to give him a good battering, what's with punching him in the face? No wonder he was laughing at that point.

And finally, Peter knew he was going to explode, no one would shoot him, he already had his brothers power, so why didn't he fly himself away? Did nuclear powers come at the expense of brain powers?

Finally, is Peter still alive for series 2, presumably he is, they said several times that he could survive his own explosion...

Oh and that reminds me, why all the wailing and gnashing of teeth at the thought of shooting him, it's not like he could die from it. Pull the bullet out of his head and he'd come right back to life!

I enjoyed it all, but this scene was a real let down, it left me wondering why they'd spent so much time setting up a bit of a nothing event.

Illegal downloading ?

you ?

I'm shocked.

I just finished watching season 1.

Have to say, the last episode and the final show down scene was a little disappointing.

Stop reading now if you've not seen it yet.

Sylar can stop bullets from Matt Parkman between the time he hears them and the time they hit him (that's not very long, so he's fast). But he can't stop Hiro running for a second with a sword straight at it! What's that about, he should have been able to kick his ass, or catch the sword again.

And, after Nikki hit him with the parking metre, why didn't Peter use his telekinesis to give him a good battering, what's with punching him in the face? No wonder he was laughing at that point.

And finally, Peter knew he was going to explode, no one would shoot him, he already had his brothers power, so why didn't he fly himself away? Did nuclear powers come at the expense of brain powers?

Finally, is Peter still alive for series 2, presumably he is, they said several times that he could survive his own explosion...

Oh and that reminds me, why all the wailing and gnashing of teeth at the thought of shooting him, it's not like he could die from it. Pull the bullet out of his head and he'd come right back to life!

I enjoyed it all, but this scene was a real let down, it left me wondering why they'd spent so much time setting up a bit of a nothing event.

I tend to agree with most of this but just to play devils advocate:

Wasn't he watching Parkman not just listening? Also he was a bit distracted and had taken quite a beating from Peter when Hiro showed up.

When Peter was giving him a good battering, didn't you heard the sound effects? Peter has Nikki's strength now, he was pasting him with that.

We've never seen Peter use two powers at once except in the episode '5 years' (I think) he really doesn't have as much control, and perhaps the panic of the bomb meant it overrode all of his emotional triggers to use the powers.

As for the shooting him, it doesn't work like that, the buller would probably have an exit wound and have ripped apart the bit of the brain responsible for the healing factor. Don't ask me how it works :P

Thats made a bit more clear in season 2, you'll see why ;)

I thought Parkman ran out and started firing whilst he was facing Peter. He just stuck up a hand and stopped the bullets, then turned and 'flicked' them back into Parkman.

Could be true, but then one punch should have killed him, so why did he laugh?

The impression given by Claires power is that it will heal anything once the offending foreign object is removed. 9mm bullets don't over penetrate anyway, if you get hit in the head it's probably going to stay in your head.

I thought Parkman ran out and started firing whilst he was facing Peter. He just stuck up a hand and stopped the bullets, then turned and 'flicked' them back into Parkman.

Could be true, but then one punch should have killed him, so why did he laugh?

The impression given by Claires power is that it will heal anything once the offending foreign object is removed. 9mm bullets don't over penetrate anyway, if you get hit in the head it's probably going to stay in your head.

That pistol was not a 9mm, wasn't it the gun Bennett uses? The company operatives have something with a little more stopping power.

Just watch season 2, you'll see the Company have a little more knowledge about healing factor than anyone could guess.

Season 2 is crap conpared to the first one. And it ended realllllly quickly, which was also crap, and they don't have the cliffhangers like they did from the first season. Meh, still like Hiro though

Season 2 is crap conpared to the first one. And it ended realllllly quickly, which was also crap, and they don't have the cliffhangers like they did from the first season. Meh, still like Hiro though

You think? Is season 2 just7 those 11 episodes or is it coming out in parts like the first one? I finished watching s2 e11 last night and am loving it!

Must say I was quite disappointed with the season 1 finale, still can't wait for season 2 though, even though it is only 11 episodes due to this bloody scriptwriters strike in Hollywood!

Season 2 was planned to have 3 volumes, the first one being the 11 parter, and the others split over the season's remaining 11 episodes. When the last half will be made is anyone's guess at the moment as the networks are still refusing to pay the wirters what they deserve, and so the strike continues. All US shows have now come to a stop as there are no complete scripts. Only shows already written are running new episodes (Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles starts this weekend, LOST has 8 episodes in the can).

I have really enjoyed the first half of season 2, and was glad that it started slow once again, giving a build up to the end of volume 2.