Students & People Wanting To Move Here?

You can soon find it with a good quality compass!!!

Originally posted by "Jon"

(Sheffield) why do Students & People Want To Move Here i have never worked that one out because most Sheffield people would love to move.?

I would move to Lincoln...but the saying goes "better the devil you know"

Great minds think alike Jon, I like Lincoln to.

Originally posted by "The Cycleracer"

(Sheffield) why do Students & People Want To Move Here i have never worked that one out because most Sheffield people would love to move.?

I would move to Lincoln...but the saying goes "better the devil you know"

Great minds think alike Jon, I like Lincoln to.

Lincoln is lovely.

It has, IMO, the finest Cathedral in the country. Just imagine when it had a spire that was as tall as the tower.

But, well, it's a bit sleepy isn't it?

I moved to Sheffield from a small-ish village in Derbyshire about 6 years ago now and I love it here. Though we were extremely lucky with the area we moved in to, since we knew nothing about good and bad areas of Sheffield.

sheffield got voted best nightlife in Europe a few years back, it a real good city and no1 i know wants to move out! Especially not to little lincoln

My night club days are long gone so i suppose thats no reason why not to go to Lincoln, i,m more for the quieter life these days, country pubs and the countryside.