Anyone go to Kimberworth Comprehensive school

what does he look like? i might remember his face not his name.

Long wavy brown hair, looks a bit like a younger version of Meatloaf (I'm glad he does'nt use this forum or he'd kill me for saying this! :gag: )

..in Rotherham?

hi tatty my name is mick batty i went 2 kimmi n left in 1999 i saw a post askin if anybody nos the strikes n yep i do alison , sonia and linda .

---------- Post added 16-01-2013 at 16:21 ----------

I cant really remember any names of who she used to hang around with.

Your face looks so familier though, i knew a kimberley irwi who may have been in your year or a jonathan morris?

i also no kim irvin and jonny morris

My husband went to Old Hall Nigel Coates.

hi im sorry but i dont recall the name

Yes I was at kimmy 4 years and i left in1969.Paul botham went to old hall he is my son's mate.:)

I went to Old Hall and left in 2000

I went to Kimberworth Comprehensive School left in 1974 my name is Keith Rodgers.

My old class mates lets see : Stewart Marriott, Martin Ashurst,Peter Leng,Paul Bush,Dave Ashton, teachers Mr Cox, Mr Abbot, Mr Lewis headmaster, Miss Hughes, Mr Davidson, Mr Bagnall ho happy memories !

Girls in my class, Heather Sibering, Rita Haycock, Jennene Tinker, Elaine Anderson, would love to hear from you guys !

Hi Yorkie 10. My name is Barrie Manderson. I believe I was in your form at Kimberworth comp. The names you mentioned in your post were in my form too. My best friend at school was a guy called Steve Nuttall who unfortunately passed away a few years ago. I work with Martin Ashurst for a while and still see Stuart Marriott at the Rotherham football match. I am fit and well and living in Swinton